Easiest & Fastest Photo Viewer and Manager with Additional Editing Tools.
* 100% Clean & Safe
As a user of Apple product, you might archive your photos to iCloud as backup. If you want to retrieve the deleted photos by accident, damaged by jailbreak fails, iOS update, you can download photos from iCloud photo stream. Just learn more detail about the solutions to get the photos back from the article now.
1. When you accidentally delete an important photo of your iPhone, you can get back deleted photos from iCloud.
2. In order to save more data to your iCloud, you might download photos from iCloud or get photos from iCloud to Google Photos.
3. If the iCloud space is full, you can get photos from iCloud account and delete photos from iCloud.
4. With a new iPhone XS/XR or another device, you can get photos from iCloud to new iPhone or onto Mac accordingly.
When you upload photos to iCloud, you can share the photos with different devices. With photo stream and iCloud, you can access your pictures that deleted by accident. Whether you have Windows, Mac or other device, you can access iCloud photos from iCloud with ease. Here you can get photos from iCloud backup with the following method.
1. Open a web browser and login iCloud account with Apple ID and password as usual.
2. Choose Photos icon to view iCloud photos when you login iCloud website.
3. And then select the photos you want to download, click the little Download icon to get photos from iCloud backup.
4. Follow the similar process to download more pictures from iCloud onto a computer or device.
As for the case, you can use any web browser to download iCloud photos onto your computer or phone. Unfortunately there is no “Select All” button or “Download All” button in iCloud Photos to download all photos from iCloud at the moment.
When you want to transfer photos from iCloud to Google Photos, you can share photos with others within the same Google account. What’s more, you can release more space when you get photos from iCloud to Google photos. Learn more detail about the solution as below.
1. Download the Google Photos app for your iOS. If you have already download the program, launch the program and log into the account.
2. Choose what quality photos you want to upload, and then enable the Back up & sync feature in Google Photos.
3. And then you can disable the photo backup in iCloud. The new photos will automatically sync to Google photos.
4. If you want to transfer iCloud photos to Google photos, you can download the favorite photos from iCloud to iPhone or Mac first.
Currently there is no direct way to get photos from iCloud to Google Photos now. You should download the photos and other files to another device first. And then sync the downloaded photos to Google photos.
What should you do if you have a large amount of photos on iCloud? As for the case, you can learn more detail about the resolution to select and download thousands of photos from iCloud with the keyboard trick of your PC or Mac.
1. Login your iCloud account with Apple ID and password just as the procedure to download photos from iCloud.
2. Select the Photos Option when you enter the iCloud account main page.
3. Click on the First Photo that you see on the screen.
4. Press and hold Shift + Ctrl + Alt Keys on the keyboard of your computer, and then click on the Last Photo. And then you can select all photos to download.
5. After that, you only have to click on the Download button to download photos from iCloud to your PC.
Compared to download photos from iCloud website, it is only a little trick to select all the photos. And you can also hold the Shift key on your computer to get all the photos.
Another way to download photos from iCloud to computer is using iCloud for Windows program on your computer. It helps you download all photos from iCloud to your local PC easily. Just follow the steps to explorer the photos from iCloud.
1. Download iCloud for Windows on your computer and install the program according to the instruction.
2. After you launch the program, you can sign in the account for your iCloud with Apple ID and password.
3. Choose the photos you want to sync to your computer. Just make sure the Photos option is selected and click on Apply.
4. iCloud will sync all the Photos to your computer if you check the option for Photos.
5. After the syncing of Photos is completed, click on the Windows Start button and click on File Explorer.
6. Locate iCloud Photos and click on it. And then you can find all photos from iCloud are downloaded to your local folder.
Besides downloading photos from iCloud, you can also download Contacts, Bookmarks and other information from your iCloud account to your computer or phone.
If the original iPhone is damaged or a new iPhone is available, you need to get photos from iCloud to new iPhone. Just use iTunes to back up the new iPhone beforehand. And then follow the workaround to transfer photos to the new device as below.
1. Reset the device to factory settings to remove all the data, and then restore the iCloud backup.
2. Use Photos to import the photos. If it does not work for you, you can also use image capture.
3. And then you can restore the photos from iTunes to your new iPhone with factory settings.
4. Copy the photos to the new iPhone. You can get all photos from iCloud to new iPhone as well as the original saved ones.
After you restore the photos from iCloud and iTunes, there might be some duplicated photos. You can remove the same photos and release up more space for your new iPhone.
As iCloud only provides limited storage size, you might have to get photos from iCloud frequently to release up more space. Whatever the solution to choose to get the photos, you can save the photos on your computer, external driver or Google Photos as backup. If you have other solutions for getting photos from iCloud, you can share the information with us in the comments.
Rate This Post