Easiest & Fastest Photo Viewer and Manager with Additional Editing Tools.
* 100% Clean & Safe
iCloud photo library deliver your photos on all the devices all of the time. When you have an iPhone, you can upload photos to iCloud with backup option. What should do if you have to upload photos to iCloud from computer or other devices? Just check the ultimate guide for transferring photos to iCloud photo library.
When you turn on iCloud photo library, iCloud will automatically upload the images from your iPhone. If you are planning a journey, you can upload photos to iCloud from iPhone without SD card, USB or other device for storage. Just check the method to automatically upload photos to iCloud as below.
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap on Photos & Camera.
3. Select Optimize Storage.
After that iCloud will automatically upload photos to the cloud service. Just login the same account of iCloud to view iCloud photos on any device. As the limited storage for uploading photos to iCloud, you need to buy more iCloud storage or delete photos from iCloud instead.
If you are using iPhone or iPad for uploading, you might be frustrated with the speed. When you upload photos to iCloud slow, you can try to use a browse on your computer to achieve the goal. As for the solution, you can manage iCloud photos in your computer with ease. Just follow the steps to upload photos to iCloud with any browser on your computer.
1. Go to https://www.icloud.com and sign into your account with Apple ID and password.
2. Click the Photos option to access the uploaded photos on your iCloud account.
3. Select the Upload button if you have to upload photos to iCoud from computer.
You might use cameras to take photos in great quality during the journey. And then you can share them to your Apple TV or iPad with your friends and family after you upload photos to iCloud from any browser.
What can you do if the speed for uploading photos to iCloud slow? You can try the way to set up and use iCloud photo library on your Windows PC or Mac. iCloud photo library is available on your devices. Just check the methods to turn on iCloud photo library on Mac and PC as below.
When you turn on iCloud photo library, your Mac will automatically upload photos to iCloud. If you have a large collection of photos and videos, you upload might takes a period of time. You can see the status and pause the upload for one day.
1. Open the Photos app.
2. In the menu bar, click Photos and select Preference.
3. Click the iCloud tab.
If you are a PC user, you cannot access to iCloud directly from your Windows Operation system. Just download iCloud for Windows first. It can be an alternative way to upload photos to iCloud from browser.
1. Open iCloud for Windows on your computer.
2. Next to Photos, Click the Options.
3. Select iCloud Photo Library.
4. Click Done, and then choose Apply.
5. Choose to use My Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing, and then customize the location of your upload and download folders.
Just add the photos to the folder you set for Upload new photos and videos from my PC, the files will upload to iCloud account accordingly. It is a convenient way to upload large amount of files to your iCloud. You only have to drag-and-drop the images to the folder, and then the computer will upload photos to iCloud for you automatically.
Besides upload photos to iCloud Library, you can also save photos to iCloud Drive or My Photo Stream. How to save photos to different services of iCloud, you might not have a clear idea even if you used them for several years. The following paragraphs explain the detail methods for storing photos to iCloud services.
iCloud Drive is initially a solution to document and file management. You can also save photos to iCloud drive with files and folders. It also empowers you to manage iCloud photos across all your devices. In order to save photos to iCloud Drive, you can learn more detail about method as below.
1. Launch the Settings on your iPhone or other iOS devices.
2. Go to iCloud > iCloud Drive to turn on the iCloud Drive.
3. In order to make sure the photos synced to all device, you have to turn on the option for all of them.
4. When you turn on iCloud Drive, you can find the some Photo applications provide seamless integration with iCloud Drive. It will automatically save photos to iCloud Drive.
And you can also upload photos to iCloud with iCloud for Windows on Windows 7 or later versions. Mac users can save photos to iCloud Drive directly. Whatever the device you have, you only have to access iCloud.com with any browser for storing photos on iCloud. You can save photos to iCloud Drive folder and edit them across devices.
When you need to save photos to iCloud of My Photo Stream, you should remember the 30 days or 1,000 photos restriction. If you choose to store image to My Photo Stream, new photos taken with iOS devices will be saved to iCloud when the device is connected to Internet via Wi-Fi.
1. Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos & Camera or Photos.
2. And then you can turn on Upload to My Photo Stream.
3. Compared to the other two solutions, you can only access iCloud photos of My Photo Stream from devices. It means that you cannot save photos to iCloud online with My Photo Stream.
Except for the limitation for number of photos, you save photos to iCloud of My Photo Stream in a device-optimized resolution that speeds downloads and save storage space. When you save photos to iCloud of My Photo Stream, it will appear in the All Photos tab in the Photos app, and organized in Moments, Collections and Years.
Actually iCloud only provides 5GB free storage space, you can upgrade to 50GB by paying US$0.99/month, 200 GB for US$2.99/month, and 1TB for US$9.99/month. If you cannot offer the subscription charge, you can also upload photos to Google Photos and Dropbox as the alternatives for uploading photos to iCloud.
Rate This Post