Best photo vault program for Mac. Keep personal photos hidden from others.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Instagram is not only the platform for people to upload daily images, but also one of the largest social platforms like Facebook. Millions of users have been its loyal users, because of the powerful filters and well-designed interface. If you have anything interesting or attracting, you can post them into Instagram for free. Maybe there is someone on the other part of the World has the same interest with you. Thus, the first issue you need to solve is how to post photos on Instagram. Only with this problem solved, can you share wonderful photos all over the World successfully.
Instagram is a mobile first social media, so users could only post photo to Instagram within its app. No matter your smartphone runs iOS or Android, Instagram app is available. And you can take a photo and post it within Instagram app.
The new photos mean the pictures you shot with Instagram app, through the built-in photo shooter.
1. Access Instagram app and log in your account. If you do not have one, you should register an account or log in with your Facebook account.
2. Tap on the Camera icon on the bottom of screen, which is a box with a circle. In next page, choose PHOTO to continue.
3. When your camera opened, you can take a photo within Instagram app.
4. Then you can edit the photo just taken with built-in editing tools, like apply a filter, adjust color and more. Go to the next screen by pressing the arrow button on the top when editing finished.
5. You can add a caption to your photo; but it is not necessary. And then add some hashtags with mark # to caption to allow others find your picture with the tags. You can set Tag People and Add Location in this page. If you want to share the photo to Facebook or other social networks, you can select in SHARE area. To allow special people to see the picture, you can set in DIRECT tab.
6. Finally, press the Done button to post the photo to Instagram.
The Gallery option means you can post images from your device storage. You can share multiple photos from photo gallery at once. The process to share multiple photos to Instagram is as easy as post one photo. All you need is a good Internet connection.
1. Go to Instagram and log in your account. Tap on the Camera button on the bottom ribbon.
2. In next page, choose GALLERY to open the photo gallery or camera roll on your smartphone.
3. Browse and select all the pictures you want to share to Instagram. If you have multiple photo galleries on smartphone, you can unfold the All Photos list and go to another photo gallery.
4. After selection, tap on the Next button to the top of the screen. Then Instagram will ask you to crop your photo, since Instagram only uploads the photos as squares.
5. In editing screen, you can decorate your photo. The Next button is available at any time you want to move on.
6. Then you can customize share to settings, including caption, hashtags, tag people, location and more.
7. Tap on Done button on the top to share the photo to Instagram and repeat step 4 to step 6 to post other photos. The speed to upload photos to Instagram depends on your Internet connection.
The Photo button in the middle indicate you can take a new picture and to post a photo to Instagram directly. So what can the final Video option does? Actually, once you hit the video option, you can record a video within 15 seconds. As for how to switch the front and back camera, you can find it on the right above your camera button.
Then live photos should not be missed to Instagram post. Different with still pure Instagram images, you can get better information shocking through short video parts. The live photo sources can be from your daily videos or something funny from your friends as well. You can use them to express certain feeling, with the humorous caption written. So what the accurate live photo Instagram posting methods? The first step is always similar. It is live photo converter app installation. After that, launch Lively on your home screen. Choose GIF, Movie and Frame options on the top. Choose Export Movie option and select Save to turn it into Instagram acceptable live photo format. Later, start Instagram and post the live photo by pressing 3D touch and right arrow in white circle.
If you wanna to use your Instagram to tell a story, using the slideshow to express your feelings will be the nice idea. Just upgrade it over 10.9 version first. Sign in after launching Instagram. Hit Select Multiple option below. Choose photos up to 10 from the gallery or camera roll. Choose next to move on to next part. Rearrange the order of those images, and add more images by pressing the plus button below. Now you can view all images set into one slideshow. All of your posts are in square in default way.
Instagram is a mobile first application. So users cannot add photos to Instagram website. But we still could post photos to Instagram on computer via the following methods.
You know, the Instagram web page allows users to post a photo on Instagram as well. In another word, posting images on iPhone or Android is not the only way you can turn to. If you have large amount of photographs stored on computer, using Safari or Chrome to do the same work is also accessible.
Definitely, launch Safari and go to Preferences and get Advanced icon chosen. You can see the box says Show develop menu in the menu bar, tick it. When the private browsing window appears, turn to Develop part and hit User Agent. Click Safari, iOS and iPhone in order. Open the Instagram site. Sign in and hit the camera icon to choose photos stored on your computer. Later, add captions or to tag someone below. Now, you can post a photo on Instagram successfully.
As for Chrome web browser, open Instagram web page as well. Right click it and select Inspect to view. Hit the Tablet option, to switch the page into mobile view. Find the camera icon on the bottom as well, with which you can post a photo on Instagram as well. Though you may not get as much filters to manage with. But you can get the entrance of Instagram on computer.
LR/Instagram Plugin is a dedicated plugin to add photos to Instagram from Lightroom.
1. Go to Lightroom, import the photos to add to Instagram and locate to File->Plugin Manager->Add to install LR/Instagram plugin. After installed, this plugin will create a publish service titled LR/Instagram and a publish collection named Instagram photos.
2. Access the publish service and click on setup to log in your Instagram account. Right-click on the Instagram photos and hit Set as Target Collection.
3. Navigate to Metadata panel and choose LR/Instagram. Then you can enter caption and hashtags for the photo to post.
4. Hit B to upload the photo to Instagram photos. Repeat step 3 and 4 to upload other photos.
5. In the publish collection of Instagram photos, unfold New Photos to Publish menu and click on the Publish button to add photos to Instagram on computer.
Although Adobe Lightroom is not free to charge, you can use LR/Instagram plugin without paying a penny.
You can also try Gramblr to upload photos to Instagram first, on Windows and Mac computers. It is not difficult to operate. After your installation of Gramblr, right click and choose Open to run the Instagram photo uploader. Sign in to Instagram and choose the picture you want to share with. And then add a caption to express your feelings. Hit Upload to post images on desktop. And that’s all for uploading photos to Instagram. No additional steps to run, and no extra fees to pay. Just right click and open it, to run Instagram uploader in free and easy way, and that’ all for live photo uploading to Instagram. In addition, you can store daily interesting videos and then upload to Instagram as well.
WidsMob Viewer is another application that supports to upload photos from computer to social media. Compared to Adobe Lightroom, Photo Viewer is more affordable and easier.
1. Open Photo Viewer and click on the Add button to import all the photos to post on Instagram from computer. Or you can drag and drop the photos or folders into the software.
2. After the photos have been loaded, you can browse them in various modes, like Viewing Mode, Thumbnail Mode, Slideshow Mode, EXIF Mode and more.
3. Photo Viewer also provides some basic editing tools. You can resize or rotate the photos before sharing. And you’d better convert the photos to the picture formats that Instagram supports within Photo Viewer.
4. When the photos are ready, click on the Share button to post the photos on social media in batch.
Photo Viewer could read most photo formats, including RAW files. And in addition to share the photos to social media, Photo Viewer could save the outputs to your computer or print the pictures.
From the above descriptions, it is obvious that there are many methods to post a photo on Instagram, of new shoot, old taken, from web page or with third party applications. You can choose the most suitable one to share your life to people all over the world. It is also the good way to make friends, with the same lifestyle and interests.
Rate This Post