Easiest and Fastest Solution to View Images and Videos on Mac.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Social media has become the new way to communicate with friends and display personalities. Some influencers and bloggers even have millions of followers. One secret that influencers attract so many fans is the cover photo. Whenever and wherever you visit a social network page, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other social networks, the first sight is the cover photo. If the cover photo is not impressive, people may discontinue browsing the content. According to the survey conducted by Twitter, majority of social media users said they are more likely to follow the accounts that have attractive cover photos. Therefore, we will share how to make cover photos for your social network page in this post.
There are several most popular social networks around the world. But their cover photo sizes are different. Of course, social media is able to stretch and compress your personal pictures to fit the cover photo space. That may lead to distortion and blur. So, if you want to make an appealing cover photo, the first thing you need to grasp is the right sizes of cover photo on different social networks.
The Facebook cover photo is 828 x 315 pixels. For loading faster, you’d better use RGB JPEG picture less than 100 KB in size.
If you want to create a cover photo for Twitter page, the picture should be 3000 pixels in width and 1000 pixels in height, although Twitter recommends 1500 x 500 pixels. Moreover, Twitter allows users to upload JPEG, GIF and PNG pictures.
LinkedIn is the most popular social network for business. The recommended size of LinkedIn cover photo is 1000 x 425 pixels.
If you are preparing to create a YouTube channel, you should start with cover photo at 2560 x 1440 pixels less than 2MB. YouTube will adjust the size from 640 x 175 pixels to 1060 x 175 pixels according to the display platforms.
Now, you might grasp the cover photo sizes for the most popular social networks. The next step is to make a cover photo with a powerful photo editor, like WidsMob Photo Editor. It is an all-in-one cover photo maker. With Photo Editor, you can convert any picture format to JPEG, PNG or GIF without quality loss. Besides picture format transformation, Photo Editor provides some photo editing tools. You can adjust color, saturation, contrast and other parameters, resize, rotate, apply text, and so on. Moreover, you can upload the result to social networks within Photo Editor directly.
1. Access to Photo Editor on your computer, click on the Import button or drag and drop the picture you want to make as cover photo. Then a window will pop up; you can choose JPEG or other supported picture format in the drop-down list of Format. Hit the Open button to continue.
2. When your picture imported, go to the General tab on right side and check the Resize. Then select to resize the photo By Width or By Height and drop the right value in the field.
3. Navigate to Watermark tab to add text on your cover photo. The parameters, such as Font, Style, Color and more, are used to create personal style.
4. Finally, go to Preview window and check the result by pressing the Preview. If the result is ok, press the Export button and upload the result to your social network page.
With the help of Photo Editor, you can create a cover photo quickly and easily.
If you want to create a cover photo on iPhone, you can search a photo editor in App Store and crop your picture according to the cover photo size. Actually, there are some photo editing apps have the ability to resize your picture based on cover photo size automatically, like PicMonkey.
1. Download PicMonkey from App Store to your iPhone. If it is the first time to use this photo editor, you have to permit it to access your Camera Roll.
2. Pick up a picture you want to use in cover photo to go to editor screen. Touch the Crop icon on the bottom; browse and choose which social network you want to use the cover photo, like Facebook or Twitter. Then this photo editor will show you the proper cover photo Press the tick icon on the top to continue.
3. Then you can apply filters on the picture or adjust the picture’s color, contrast and other parameters with the Effects and Adjusts.
4. Hit the Text icon and add some words on your cover photo.
5. When you are ready, press the Save button on the top and choose Share to upload the result to your social media account.
In this article, we identified the most popular social networks and introduced their latest cover photo sizes. As you can see, they all have different cover photo sizes. To avoid distortion and quality damage, you should follow the proper size when making cover photos. It is said that a picture is worth a hundred words. But this picture must be clear and in high quality. A cover photo is the most important visual content on your social page, since it displays your personality and impacts on your audiences. So, you’d better choose an excellent photo editor to make cover photos, such as WidsMob Photo Editor.
Rate This Post