How to download and extract the streaming videos from Netflix? What are the best Netflix downloaders to get the original video quality? As a popular video streaming service, there are oceans of TV shows, movies, and other original contents. Netflix has attracted hundreds of millions of audiences. When you need to download Netflix videos offline, or share the videos to others, you can learn more about 6 best methods to download your favorite content on Netflix from the article.
WidsMob Capture is a versatile Netflix downloader that capacity to download any videos from Netflix and more other online streaming sites. It enables you to tweak the video and audio settings, add annotation/shape/watermark, edit the recording files, schedule the recording and even manage the videos and audio files with ease.
1. Download and capture Netflix videos and audio files with MP4 and more.
2. Tweak the frame rate, video quality, sample rate, bitrate and audio codec.
3. Add annotation, shapes, watermark, arrow, line, arrow, callouts and others.
4. Manage, edit and preview Netflix videos with the built-in media player.
Step 1: Download and install the Netflix downloader, you can launch it on your computer. After that, you can choose Record Screen menu to open the main interface. If you want to customize hotkeys, output format and more, go to the Preferences dialog.
Step 2: Open a web browser and locate the video to download on Netflix. Turn to the Netflix downloader, click the Record Area option and select the recording area according to the Netflix video. Then choose the proper audio source from the Audio Recorder menu.
Step 3: Click the REC button and play the video to start downloading Netflix. When you get the desired file, click the Stop button to save the video to the Media Library. Go to the Media Library window to play the video and share to social media websites.
Kigo Netflix Downloader is a paid version of Netflix downloader for PC. The price starts from $19.95. You can download a video from the Netflix and the only thing you need is the video address.
1. Download videos from Netflix via URL.
2. Save Netflix videos up to 720p.
3. Reset output quality manually.
4. Save online videos in MP4 format.
Step 1: When you find a video on Netflix that you want to download for watching later, open the Netflix downloader.
Step 2: Copy the video address and paste it into the URL box. Click the Search icon to find the video in the library.
Step 3: Click the Download icon next to the desired video on the result list to start downloading Netflix.
Free Netflix Downloader is a free Netflix video downloader that saves your media collection and watch Netflix videos within clicks. It also relies on video address to grab online videos.
1. Download online videos with ease including Netflix.
2. Enjoy movies on your Apple, Android, or Windows device.
3. Save your preferred series in different languages.
4. Adjust proxy server parameters and settings.
Step 1: Open the free Netflix downloader on your computer and copy the address of the Netflix video you want to watch offline.
Step 2: Click the Paste button and enter the address into the box. Hit the Download button to analyze the video files in the address.
Step 3: Then click the Download icon to get the Netflix video offline to your computer within a short period of time.
PlayOn is not only a Netflix video downloader, but also a video manager and media player for Windows 10/8/7/Vista. It enables you to record Netflix video, and even playback the recording with ease.
1. Download videos and movies from Netflix via recording.
2. Easily stream and cast shows to a streaming device.
3. Tell PlayOn when to record to capture Netflix videos.
4. Transfer recordings to your iPhone or Android device.
Step 1: Open the Netflix downloader, go to the Settings dialog, and head to Channels tab. Sign in your Netflix account and click OK.
Step 2: Go back to the main interface, and search for the video on Netflix to download with a key word instead.
Step 3: Play the video and click the Recordings option on the left sidebar to begin downloading the video.
FlixGrab+ is another Netflix downloader that you can use to get your favorite shows from Netflix. It costs US$12.99 that is available to Windows 10/8/7. The concise interface makes it easy to learn.
1. Download videos from Netflix without subscription.
2. Support downloading HD videos, subtitle and audio files.
3. Automatic selection of the voice quality and language.
4. Copy any NetFlix video URL within few clicks.
Step 1: Run the Netflix downloader on your computer once you have located a desired video on Netflix.
Step 2: Copy the video address of the Netflix, click the Paste URL button and input the URL into the box.
Step 3: Press the Download button to download the Netflix videos and get the desired files with ease.
As another Netflix downloader, PlayLater has the similar functionalities as the PlayOn. It requires you to sign in the Netflix account to download videos while watching the file online.
1. Record videos from Netflix serials, TV shows and movies.
2. Manage stream video channels and downloaded videos.
3. Support a wide range of stream services.
4. Built-in searching engine to find the video you want.
Step 1: Open the Netflix downloader, and click the Settings menu. Then sign in your Netflix account and click the OK button.
Step 2: Next, find the target video you want to download and play it. Then you can record the video until the playback is done.
Here are 6 best Netflix downloaders to extract the videos from Netflix. To be honest, it is hard to download videos from stream services, like Netflix. Today, the video contents are copyright protected, so you’d better master several downloaders. If you want to download any videos, WidsMob Capture is the best choice. It is available to all playable videos on Netflix. Moreover, it is not only easy to use, but also able to produce high quality output.