6 Excellent Netflix Downloaders that Extract the Netflix Movies with Ease
Last Updated on December 22, 2022 by Jane Joe
How to download and extract the streaming videos from Netflix? What are the best Netflix downloaders to get the original video quality? It is a popular video streaming service with many TV shows, movies, and other original content. Netflix has attracted hundreds of millions of audiences. When you need to download Netflix videos offline or share the videos with others, you can learn more about the 6 best methods to download your favorite content on Netflix from the article.
Part 1: Best Netflix Video Downloader on Windows and Mac
Top 1: Free Netflix Downloader
Cleverget Netflix Downloader is a paid version of Netflix downloader for PC. You can download a video from Netflix with the video address.
1. Download videos from Netflix via URL.
2. Save Netflix videos up to 720p.
3. Reset output quality manually.
4. Save online videos in MP4 format.
Step 1: When you find a video to watch later on Netflix, open the Netflix downloader.
Step 2: Copy the video address and paste it into the URL box. Click the Search icon to find the video in the library.
Step 3: Click the Download icon next to the desired video on the result list to download Netflix.
Top 2: Free Netflix Downloader
Free Netflix Downloader is a free Netflix video downloader that saves your media collection and watches Netflix videos within clicks. It also relies on video addresses to grab online videos.
1. Download online videos with ease include Netflix.
2. Enjoy movies on your Apple, Android, or Windows device.
3. Save your preferred series in different languages.
4. Adjust proxy server parameters and settings.
Step 1: Open the free Netflix downloader on your computer and copy the address of the Netflix video you want to watch offline.
Step 2: Click the Paste button and enter the address into the box. Hit the Download button to analyze the video files in the video address.
Step 3: Then click the Download icon to get the Netflix video offline to your computer within a short period.
Top 3: PlayOn
PlayOn is a Netflix video downloader, video manager, and media player for Windows 10/8/7/Vista. It enables you to record Netflix videos and even playback the recording with ease.
1. Download videos and movies from Netflix via recording.
2. Easily stream and cast shows to a streaming device.
3. Tell PlayOn when to record to capture Netflix videos.
4. Transfer recordings to your iPhone or Android device.
Step 1: Open the Netflix downloader, go to the Settings dialog, and head to the Channels tab. Sign in to your Netflix account and click OK.
Step 2: Go back to the main interface, and search for the video on Netflix to download with a keyword instead.
Step 3: Play the video and click the Recordings option on the left sidebar to begin downloading the video.
Top 4: FlixGrab+
FlixGrab+ is another Netflix downloader that you can use to get your favorite shows from Netflix. It costs US$12.99 that is available on Windows 10/8/7. The concise interface makes it easy to learn.
1. Download videos from Netflix without a subscription.
2. Support downloading HD videos, subtitles, and audio files.
3. Automatic selection of the voice quality and language.
4. Copy any NetFlix video URL within a few clicks.
Step 1: Run the Netflix downloader on your computer once you have located the desired video on Netflix.
Step 2: Copy the video address of Netflix, click the Paste URL button and input the URL into the box.
Step 3: Press the Download button to download the Netflix videos and get the desired files.
Top 5: PlayLater
As another Netflix downloader, PlayLater has similar functionalities as PlayOn. It requires you to sign in to the Netflix account to download videos while watching the file online.
1. Record videos from Netflix serials, TV shows, and movies.
2. Manage stream video channels and downloaded videos.
3. Support a wide range of stream services.
4. Built-in searching engine to find the video you want.
Step 1: Open the Netflix downloader, and click the Settings menu. Then sign in to your Netflix account and click the OK button.
Step 2: Next, find the target video you want to download and play it. Then you can record the video until the playback is done.
Top 6: Y2Mate
Y2Mate is another frequently used Netflix downloader that enables you to customize subtitle options and organize downloaded videos and video libraries.
1. Provide a fast download option with a concise design.
2. Extract multiple videos with a batch-download feature.
3. Download the new episodes of your favorite channel automatically.
4. Access to the Netflix videos as well as the metadata.
Step 1: Launch Y2Mate on your computer and choose the Netflix icon from the window. Search for the desired video you want to download.
Step 2: Select the desired subtitle from the Subtitle menu or use the default Auto menu before clicking the Download Now button to get the video.
Top 7: KeepVid.Digital
When you need to download Netflix videos online, Keepvid.digital is another choice to get the 4K/8K videos with a URL of the video. Moreover, it also supports bulk downloading.
1. Download movies from YouTube, Netflix, and more at a fast speed.
2. Extract the audio files with 320Kbps or videos with 4K/8K in quality.
3. Provide online downloading services for different platforms.
4. It is an online Netflix downloader total free of charge.
Step 1: Go to https://keepvid.digital/ with any web browser and paste the URL of the Netflix video to the URL column. Just choose the https: to http: if the original one does not work.
Step 2: Click the Download button to download the Netflix videos after the analyzing process. It will download the video as MP4 or MP3 accordingly.
Part 2: How to Record Netflix Movie and Video
WidsMob Capture is a versatile Netflix recorder to download any videos from Netflix and other online streaming sites. It enables you to tweak the video and audio settings, add annotation/shape/watermark, edit the recording files, schedule the recording and even manage the videos and audio files.
1. Download and capture Netflix videos and audio files with MP4 and more.
2. Tweak the frame rate, video quality, sample rate, bitrate, and audio codec.
3. Add annotation, shapes, watermark, arrow, line, arrow, callouts, and others.
4. Manage, edit and preview Netflix videos with the built-in media player.
How to Download a Video from Netflix
Step 1: Download and install the Screen Recorder. You can launch it on your computer and choose the Video Recorder menu to capture the Netflix videos. If you want to customize hotkeys, output format, and more, go to the Preferences dialog.
Step 2: Open a web browser and locate the video to download on Netflix. Either chooses the Custom option or the Full option to record the videos. To capture the audio files, you can enable the System Sound option to get the audio files from your computer only.
Step 3: Click the REC button and play the video to start downloading Netflix. When you get the desired file, click the Stop button to save the video to the Media Library. Go to the Media Library window to play the downloaded Netflix video.
Here are the 8 best Netflix downloaders to extract the videos from Netflix. It is hard to download videos from streaming services like Netflix. Today, the video contents are copyright protected, so you’d better master several downloaders. If you want to download any videos, WidsMob Capture is the best choice. It is available to all playable videos on Netflix. Moreover, it is not only easy to use but also able to produce high-quality output.