Best photo vault program for Mac. Keep personal photos hidden from others.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Instagram is one of the most popular social media around the world. Unlike other social media, Instagram is a dedicated place to share memorable moments through photos. The built-in filters could help Instagrammers to create magic images. Sometimes, you may want to turn the digital Instagram photos into a physic work of art. A home printer or an online print service could help you to print Instagram photos quickly. And in addition to hardware, you also need some applications to print Instagram pictures. So we will share the tutorials to print Instagram images under different conditions. You can make a decision and convert your favorite Instagram photos into art works.
If you have a home printer, you can print Instagram photos free at home. All you need is to the Instagram photos you want to print and an easy-to-use print application, like WidsMob Viewer. It is not only an Instagram photo browser, but also good at print pictures in batch.
1. Load photos Access Photo Viewer on your computer and drag and drop the Instagram photos to print or import a whole folder by clicking on Add button. Photo Viewer is able to load almost all picture formats.
2. Browse photos after the pictures imported, Photo Viewer allows you to browse photos in different modes, like Viewing Mode, Thumbnail Mode, Slideshow Mode, EXIF Mode and more.
3. Adjust photos Photo Viewer also provides some basic editing tools, like Crop, Rotate, Flip and convert the photos or apply Effects on the pictures. Before print, you can adjust the parameter related to Exposure, Contrast and Saturation with in Photo Viewer. If you want to print the photos in larger size, Photo Viewer has the capacity to resize photos without quality loss.
4. Print photos when photos preview and editing are done, go to File menu and select Print option to open the print dialog. And then choose your home printer and decide how many copies to print in the print dialog. Once you click on the Print button, Photo Viewer and your home printer will do their jobs automatically.
And Photo Viewer supports to print Instagram pictures with hot keys as well.
Some people like to create photo collage with Instagram photos and print a unique picture. Online photo editor is good choice to create a photo collage and print it. There are many online photo editors that have the ability to make photo collage. We use PicMonkey as the example in this part. Before print Instagram photos, you can use Instagram downloaders, such as Instaport, to download the photos to print from Instagram and transfer them your computer.
1. Go to PicMonkey in any browser and log in your account.
2. In the home page, select Collage on the top ribbon to access photo collage page.
3. Choose Layouts menu on the left side and select an appropriate template. Then you can adjust the layout by drag the gridlines. If you need to rotate the template, you can click on the rotate icon on the dialog below photo editing panel. Press the Lock icon and customize the values in dimensions according to your photographic paper.
4. Click on the Add images button on the left side and choose My computer to upload Instagram photos to create photo collage. Or you can double-click on each panel on the template to add a photo. If you want to use you own template, you can press the Create your own button under Layouts menu.
5. Finally, click on Save button on the top ribbon and download the result. Then you can print Instagram photos on your computer easily.
More and more people are mobile first. They prefer to deal with most daily tasks on their smartphones, including print Instagram photos. So, developers have released dedicated photo print apps, like Postalpix. Instagrammers could use Postalpix to print photos on their smartphone directly.
1. Install Postalpix app on your smartphone and register an account if you use it for the first time.
2. When you launch Postalpix and log in your account, the app will take you to Camera Roll or photo gallery.
3. Choose the photos to print according to the print size. Postalpix provides 4×4, 5×5, 8×8, 4×6, 5×7, 8×10 and 2×2 print sizes. You can browse the price in each print size and make a decision.
4. After selecting, tap on the Checkout button to check your shopping cart. Postalpix will display the details and the total amount of your order.
5. Finally, you can decide a shipping method and use PayPal or credit card to pay for the order. Then Postalpix will deliver the printed Instagram photos to the address that you dropped.
In this post, we have shared multiple ways to print Instagram photos. If you have a printer at home, you can download Instagram photos on your computer and browse them with WidsMob Viewer before printing. Moreover, Photo Viewer provides some basic editing tools that allow you to polish your photos. Then you can print Instagram photos within Photo Viewer directly. If you want to create a photo collage with Instagram photos and print it, you can try online photo editors, like PicMonkey. For the people that do not have a home printer or want to print Instagram photos in special sizes, photo print apps are convenient choices. In a word, you can choose an appropriate way to print Instagram photos with the instructions introduced above.
Rate This Post