The Ultimate Guide for Making GIF Animated Banners with High Quality
Last Updated on September 5, 2023 by Peter Wood
Animated GIFs are frequently used in advertising and marketing banners. The GIF banners that effectively convey your message, grab attention and drive engagement. But when you need to choose a GIF banner maker, there is one major aspect you need to consider, the GIF quality. Besides the looping and smooth transitions features of GIFs, the CTA is prominently displayed, etc. can make the animated GIFs excellent for banners. But if you make a blurry GIF as a banner, everything goes in vain. Just learn more about the reasons for making banners in animated GIFs as well as the best GIF banner makers from the article.
Part 1: What is Important for Making GIF Banners
Making GIF banners is important for digital marketing and advertising. By leveraging the attention-grabbing nature of GIFs, marketers, and advertisers can create engaging and effective campaigns to build brand awareness and drive conversions. Here are more reasons why you need to make animated GIF banners you should know.
1. Attention-grabbing. Of course, GIF banners are a great way to grab the attention of viewers and stand out from other static ads or banners. It uses high-quality graphics, bold fonts, and contrasting colors to create a visually striking banner that stands out.
2. Versatile Compatibility. Since GIF is an image file, which is compatible with most social media sites and digital channels. It makes them a valuable tool for marketers and advertisers who want to reach their target audience across multiple channels.
3. Looping and Call-to-Action. Whether it's promoting a product, an event, or a website, make sure the call to action is displayed. Because the banner is animated GIF loop continuously, which the animation flows seamlessly from the last frame to the first.
4. Brand recognition. It has everything to build brand recognition, including incorporating logos, brand colors, and others into the design. The GIF banner has cohesive and professional images to increase brand awareness and make the brand more memorable to viewers.
Part 2: How to Make Animated GIF Banners with High-Quality
WidsMob GIF as a premium GIF maker can create high-quality GIF banners. It can save animated GIF banners from photos, videos, and other animated files. It enables you to resize animations, tweak compression levels, and use smooth GIF animations using advanced techniques. Moreover, you can make GIF banners using pngquant for the best palettes with temporal dithering. It can achieve thousands of colors per frame.
1. Create animated GIF banners from photos, images, and animated files.
2. Provide multiple customization options, like frame rate, color, and more.
3. Add multiple stickers, logos, and text with multiple advanced parameters.
4. Apply GIF reverse, slow-motion, fast-motion, frame-to-frame editing, etc.
Step 1: Download and install WidsMob GIF, you can launch the program on your computer. Click the GIF Editor button to select the GIF animation that you need to edit. It enables you to convert APNG, GIF, WebP, and other files to an animated GIF banner.
Step 2: When the GIF animation is playing, adjust the time axis below the GIF animation to select the playback segment of the GIF animation to ensure that the content is the most attractive. Click the Play button to confirm the content accuracy of the GIF animation.
Step 3: Click the Add Text button and double-click the text box to enter the desired marketing text file. It enables you to adjust the font, size, color, and more. Moreover, you can also tweak the stack, perspective, opacity, shadow color, margin, and other settings.
Step 4: When you need to export a high-quality animated GIF banner. In the GIF Settings menu, you can adjust the slider of Quality and even choose the 50FPS from the Frame Rate tab. After that, you can click the Export GIF to make the animated GIF banner.
Part 3: How to Make Animated GIF Banners Online
If you want to create an animated GIF banner online, Veed.io is a cloud-based GIF banner maker, which allows you to edit and customize videos with a range of tools and features. Moreover, there are dozens of editing features for videos to polish the media files, you can convert the videos into animated GIF banners according to your requirements.
Step 1: Go to https://www.veed.io/create/banner-maker/gif-banner-maker in any web browser. Click the Create a GIF banner button to select and upload the GIF animation that needs to edit. Moreover, you can also click the Record button to capture a video.
Step 2: Click the Split button to select the desired segment of the video. After that, you can choose the Add Media button to join different video segments to a whole video. Just click the Play button to have the basic adjustments before getting the desired media file.
Step 3: Choose the Text tab in the toolbar and enter the text files you want to add and edit. It also provides multiple templates you can choose from, from which you can enter the desired text file and tweak the font size. It enables you to adjust the frame in the timeline.
Step 4: Go to the Filters tab to select the desired effect, such as Cottage I or Bellavista to adjust the HSL parameters for the output file. Moreover, you can also find the transitions between different video clips. Click the Done button to export the animated GIF banner.
If you need to switch to the GIF banners, here are the 2 workable GIF banner makers you should know. Whether you need to convert photos/videos to the GIF banner, add stickers/text files, or apply advanced filters, WidsMob GIF is always the high-quality toolkit to help you out.