Why you are not able to play the Apple music on other devices? If you have downloaded some music files from Apple Music, you should find the music files are DRM fair play encryption. Apple music converters are the ultimate solution to extract the audio files from the purchased or downloaded music files from iTunes in M4P or M4A. Just learn more about the 7 best Apple music converters and choose the desired one accordingly.
WidsMob Converter is an ultimate Apple Music converter that extracts the audio files from Apple music with ease. It enables you to convert the Apple Music to other audio formats, decrypt the DRM copyright protection, tweak the video and audio settings, edit the converted files, and even manage the music files with ease.
1. Convert Apple Music files into MP3, WAV and other normal audio formats.
2. Tweak the sample rate, audio bitrate, audio codec, audio volume and more.
3. Edit the music, crop video, apply video filter and enhance the audio quality.
4. Built in a media player to play, edit and manage Apple Music files with ease.
Step 1: Once you have installed the Apple Music converter, you can launch the program on your computer. Then click the Add Files menu on the top ribbon to import the Apple Music files that you want to convert. You can also drag and drop the files into the program.
Step 2: You can find the music files within the library panel in the Apple Music converter. Just listen to them with the media player before conversion. Locate the upper right side, expand the Profile drop-down list, go to the General Audio option and select a proper output format.
Step 3: To customize the options, like bitrate, click the Setting button and you will get them on the Profile Setting dialog. Head to the bottom area, click the Browse button and set a specific folder to save the output. Now, you can click on the Convert button to start converting Apple Music files.
Just as the name of the Apple Music Converter, Sidify is designed for converting Apple Music files to MP3, AAC, FLAC and more other audio formats. Moreover, you can also edit the ID3 tags.
1. Convert Apple Music files and playlists.
2. Integrate an intuitive interface and handy operations.
3. Reserve all tracks attaching to the songs.
4. Keep the ID3 tag for each song.
1. You cannot modify ID3 settings.
2. There is no audio editor to polish the audio.
3. You have to purchase the full version.
Freemake Audio Converter is another method to convert Apple Music files into normal audio formats with DRM protection. It is a simple free Apple music converter provides more features than iTunes.
1. Convert Apple Music files to MP3, WAV and more.
2. Provide basic custom options.
3. Cut or merge music files while converting.
4. Support plentiful popular audio formats.
1. It cannot remove the DRM encryption.
2. There are limits in the free version.
3. The output quality is not very good.
iTunes is a music library and manager for iOS and Mac. In addition to music management, it also provides an Apple Music converter. If you already have iTunes on your computer, it is a simple choice.
1. Free to download and use to convert Apple music.
2. Compatible with Windows and Mac.
3. Convert Apple Music files to MP3 or WAV.
4. Let you decide the audio quality.
1. It cannot remove copy protection.
2. The output formats are limited.
3. It lacks audio editing feature.
FreeConvert is not only an Apple Music converter online, but also a collection of file converter apps that convert most of the file formats. It allows users to convert Apple Music files for free.
1. Process multiple music files up to 1GB for free.
2. No installation required.
3. Offer custom options.
4. Support multiple input sources.
1. Cannot remove the DRM protection.
2. Unable to share results with social media.
3. It lacks audio editing functionality.
As the name indicated, M4PConverter is a dedicated Apple Music converter online. It converts your music files into MP3 format for free. Plus, this web converter is safe and secure.
1. Support batch conversion.
2. Not require extra download or installation.
3. Easy to use and no payment option.
4. Available to most major browsers.
1. The output format is limited.
2. There is no custom option at all.
3. Each Apple Music file must be less than 200MB.
MP3Cut is another Apple Music converter app online. It supports more output formats and provides extensive features. You can also upgrade to the desktop software to get advanced features, such as audio cutting.
1. Convert Apple Music files to MP3, OGG, etc.
2. Edit ID3 tags of the music file.
3. Convert music files up to 320kbps.
4. Provide advanced settings.
1. It can only process Apple Music files on your hard drive.
2. The output quality is poor.
3. It does not support social media or cloud service.
Here are the 7 best Apple Music converters on the desktop or online. All you need to do is to learn more details from the review and choose a proper converter for your demand. WidsMob Converter is a good option for beginners. It is not only decrypts the DRM protection during the conversion, but also enables you to edit the music files with ease.