iTunes Converter – 5 Excellent Methods to Extract Music and Videos from iTunes Files
Last Updated on November 17, 2021 by Jane Joe
If you have purchased some movies and music files from iTunes, you need to convert the iTunes files to MP3, MP4, AVI, and more other file formats for the unauthenticated devices. What are the best iTunes converters to convert the file formats and decrypt the protection of DRM? Check out the features of the 5 most efficient iTunes file converters and the process from the article.
Part 1: The Best iTunes Converter on PC and Mac
WidsMob Converter is a versatile iTunes converter to convert iTunes videos and audio files to another file format, remove the DRM protection, tweak the video and audio settings, edit the converted videos, and even manage the files with ease. Moreover, you can turn the iTunes media files into more than 300 presets and file formats.
1. Convert iTunes videos and audio files to more than 300 file formats.
2. Remove the DRM copy protection and encryption when converting.
3. Edit, trim, and enhance the iTunes video and audio file within conversion.
4. Preview and manage the iTunes files with the built-in media player.
How to Convert iTunes Files on PC and Mac
Step 1: Download and install the iTunes converter on your computer. Launch the program and click the Add Files menu on the top ribbon to import the iTunes files you want to convert. You can also drag and drop them into the program to load the files.
Step 2: Locate the upper right menu, click and expand the Profile dropdown list. Select a proper format in General Video or General Audio tab. If you want to play the iTunes files on a device, such as an Android phone, select the device model preset from the Profile option directly.
Step 3: Click the Settings button next to the Profile option. After that, you can tweak the different parameters within the Profile Settings dialog. Moreover, you can find more custom options on the dialog like audio bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, and more others.
Step 4: If you need to edit iTunes files before converting. Click the Edit menu and use a built-in video editor to polish the media files. You can rotate, crop, watermark, and adjust the media file. Check the box Merge into one file at the bottom to combine the iTunes files.
Step 5: Click the Browse button and select a specific folder to save the output files. Then you can click on the Convert button to begin converting iTunes files to other formats. The iTunes converter will remove the encryption and other limitation from the media files.
Part 2: 4 More iTunes Converters to Extract iTunes Files
Method 1: Wondershare UniConverter
Wondershare UniConverter is not a single program but a suit of toolkits. It contains an iTunes converter, which you can recode your videos or music files to file formats. But it is a professional utility. And you have to pay at least $29.95 to get the full version.
1. Support many media formats.
2. Able to convert most iTunes files.
3. Convert videos to animated GIF images.
4. Include a video editor.
1. You have to purchase the entire suite.
2. The iTunes converter is too large.
Method 2: Freemake Video Converter
Freemake Video Converter is a free iTunes converter for Windows 7/8/10. It supports more than 500 file formats. You can import several iTunes files from your hard drive and select a proper file format at the bottom to start converting.
1. Free to use with an easy user interface.
2. Compatible with video and audio formats.
3. Convert iTunes files for playing on a portable device.
4. Provide some basic custom options.
1. This iTunes converter lacks a video editor.
2. It cannot remove DRM protection.
Method 3: HandBrake
HandBrake is an open-source iTunes converter, which you can download and use program without paying a penny. It supports most iTunes file formats, like M4A. Although it has some downsides, HandBrake can meet your basic need on video and audio conversion.
1. Free of charge with no limit.
2. Convert iTunes files to MP4 or MKV.
3. Provides a lot of presets.
4. Let you customize video and audio options.
1. It only supports two output formats as default.
2. The learning curve is not friendly.
Method 4: Online Converter
Online Converter is one of the most popular iTunes converters. It supports different source formats, tweaks the audio and video settings, and even integrates the file converter in your website. Moreover, you can also convert the media formats at a fast speed.
1. Offer both a free and a pro version.
2. Convert multiple iTunes files online per time.
3. Include advanced settings.
4. Cut video or audio while converting.
1. It can only process files up to 50MB for free.
2. It takes a while to convert iTunes files.
Here are the best iTunes converters for both Windows and Mac. You can use the iTunes converter freeware, such as HandBrake and Freemake Video Converter. Some others require payment to remove the limitation to get full features. If you need to extract the iTunes files with the original quality, you can choose WidsMob Converter. It is one of the best iTunes converters that enable you to convert the videos with the best output quality and decrypt the DRM protection of iTunes files with ease.