Walmart Photos Online and Walmart Photo Printing App Review in 2023
Last Updated on December 7, 2022 by Peter Wood
When you need to have some photo printings for a recent journey, Walmart Photo Center is a good place. Before you place an order for Walmart Photo, you can learn more detail about the service and reviews first.
Walmart Photo app is the mobile client of Walmart Photo Center. Many people prefer to use Walmart Photo to print pictures. This online photo printing service offers better prices and extensive photo products. Customers could create an order online and pick up prints in the nearest Walmart store. Now, Walmart Photo Center released mobile apps for iOS and Android handsets. Customers could print their photos on smartphones directly. To help you learn about the Walmart Photo app, we will show you its features and review them in detail.
If you want to check the alternative service for Walmart Photo and more apps similar to the Walmart Photo app, you can also get them from the article.
WidsMob Viewer Pro is photo and video viewer to view your images, popular video files in the easiest and fastest way. You can browse all your media files and manage them before photo printing.
Part 1. Walmart Photos Online Review
Here are some reviews for Walmart Photo, the article selected some from both professional websites and customers for your reference. Just check the Walmart Photo Reviews before placing an order.
Professional Walmart Photo Book Review
The article has a quality comparison between Walmart Photo, BayPhoto, and Walgreens Photo. You can learn more detail from the linked article.
“The Walmart photo prints are terrible if you care about quality at all. When I receive photo invitations in the mail for weddings and graduations that are way too dark; I know where they came from… but you can’t beat the price, right? The prints did not have a true matte finish as they were still smooth like a glossy print and the feel is very dry and squeaky.
- 1-Hour Matte Photos
- Cheaper Than Dirt
- Horrible Feel
- Horrible Dark”
It is a professional review that compared Walmart Photo with Professional Lab.
“Seriously, when I saw the prints from Walmart, I was floored. I expected them to be a little dark and a little off, but I didn’t expect to see this sweet baby turn into a zombie!!”
Customers Review of Walmart Photo Print
There is a total of 7 reviews with 3 scores on average (total 5 scores).
Stacyabben from Portland, TX
“What is better than receiving your photos within a day? Only having to take one trip to the photo store! That is what the Walmart Photo Center offers.”
There is a total of 32 reviews with a 1.8 score on average (total 5 scores).
Mobile Alabama an Intermediate
Strengths: Walmart Photo Prints are pretty good, not exquisite.
Weaknesses: The online order process is so slow that I usually give up by the time 5 prints have loaded. They have upgraded their online order process in the last year and it is much WORSE than the old system. It is not intuitive, and extremely slow.
Bottom Line: The download process is extremely slow. If you can wait for an hour to download your pictures, the pictures are as good as anywhere else.
Walmart Photo Center Photo Printing Services Introduction
What does Walmart Photo Center provide? Here is the photo printings service of Walmart Photo Center. If you need the same-day pickup or even 1 Hour service, you can directly drive to the Walmart Photo Center local office. And you can also place an order online with the images in Google Photos or other cloud storage service.
- Prints: Prints and Posters
- Cards: Greeting Cards, Announcements
- Wall Décor: Canvas prints, Mounted photos, Posters, High Gloss Wall Art and Desk Art
- Photo Book: Classic Photo Books, LayFlat Photo Books, Same Day Books, 1-Hour Express Book Home & Gifts: Blankets, Pillows, Mugs, Jewelry, Clothing, Keepsakes
- Calendars: Wall Calendars, Desk Calendar, Planning Calendar, Poster Calendar, and Calendar Border Prints
- Office: Calendars, Mousepads, Phone cases, Tablets & Laptop cases, and Mounted photos
Just contact Walmart Photo Center local office to get the specific Walmart Photo Center Hours. Usually, you can contact Walmart Photo Center at the following timetable: Mon-Sun 6:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M. Of course, you can also place the Walmart photo prints order online with coupon codes.
Walmart Photo Center Alternatives to Print Photo Online
If you are not satisfied with Walmart Photo printings quality or do not have a Walmart Photo Center nearby, you can choose the following alternatives.
1. Walmart Photo Printing Service Alternative - Walgreens Photo
Walgreens Photo uses thin photo paper as Kodak paper. The matte finish is also rougher and more noticeably compared to Kodak Professional Endura paper as Walmart Photo Center.
2. Walmart Photo Printing Service Alternative - Bayphoto
Bayphotos provides high-quality and fast shipping service. Compared to the cheap Walmart photo’s Fuji paper, Bayphoto uses a thicker high-quality Kodak Professional Endura photo paper.
3. Walmart Photo Printing Service Alternative - Shutterfly
When you need to make a photo collage or edit photos, Shutterfly is a good option compared to Walmart photos. It is a one-stop-shop for any photo-related products.
Part 2. Walmart Photo Printing App Introduction and Review
Walmart Photo app is a simple tool to print photos on mobile devices. Its key features include:
1. You can browse and search for pictures stored in internal storage for printing.
2. Walmart Photo app allows users to upload multiple pictures and book an order at once.
3. You can select the nearest kiosk in the Walmart store to print your pictures and pick up the prints as soon as possible.
4. This printing app can preview the photos before printing.
1. Walmart Photo app accelerates the process of photo printing.
2. The straightforward interface makes it easy to use.
3. It is available in both Play Store and App Store.
1. It lacks photo editing tools.
2. Walmart Photo is integrated into Walmart app.
Top 5 Apps Similar to Walmart Photo App for Printing Photos
1. Walmart Photo App Alternative - KODAK Kiosk Connect app
KODAK Kiosk Connect is a tool that helps you search for the nearest KODAK Kiosk and print photos immediately.
1. You can search for the nearest KODAK Kiosk based on the geo-location.
2. This app allows you to search and select pictures on the internal storage of your Smartphone for printing.
3. You can send the photos from your handset to KODAK Kiosk wirelessly.
4. Like the Walmart Photo app, KODAK Kiosk Connect could display all pictures on the kiosk before printing.
1. This photo printing app is free of charge.
2. You can import pictures for printing in the future.
3. It is compatible with both iOS and Android.
1. It lacks some necessary features, such as photo editing.
2. During sending pictures, you cannot use your Smartphone.
2. Walmart Photo App Alternative - My KODAK Moments
Compared to the Walmart Photo app, My KODAK Moments has more useful features.
1. This app allows you to import photos from memory, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, and Dropbox.
2. You can create an order in various sizes or make a photo product.
3. My KODAK Moments could help you transfer the photos via Wi-Fi at a KODAK Picture Kiosk.
4. Customers could decide to pick up in-store or deliver to home within this app.
1. This app works well on most iOS and Android devices.
2. It supports a wider range of input sources and print products.
1. My KODAK Moments will collect your data.
2. It does not have a photo editor.
3. Walmart Photo App Alternative - CVS Photo app
Like the Walmart Photo app, the CVS Photo app is a part of the CVS pharmacy app. The features related to CVS Photo include:
1. You can pick up photos from internal storage or Facebook and print them at CVS Photo.
2. This app allows you to book an order on your Smartphone.
3. The built-in geo-location feature could discover the nearest CVS pharmacy store to print photos and pick them up on the same day.
4. It also can print photos at Kodak kiosk wirelessly.
1. The checkout process is smooth.
2. Photo uploading speed is faster than other printing apps.
1. CVS Photo app is not an independent app. It combines into the CVS pharmacy app.
4. Walmart Photo App Alternative - PostalPix Photo Prints
Unlike the Walmart Photo app, PostalPix Photo Prints is a dependent app for printing photos on mobile devices. Its key features include:
1. You can select photos from memory or Instagram and print them at your favorite printing service.
2. PostalPix Photo Prints allows you to put pictures in a cart for printing in the future.
3. Customers could decide to order standard prints or photo products and print quality.
4. You can pay for the photo prints within this app.
1. It has a concise interface and is easy to navigate.
2. Users could select pictures without the internet.
1. It lacks photo editing tools.
5. Walmart Photo App Alternative - Walgreens Photo app
Walgreens Photo app is another best alternative to the Walmart Photo app. Its basic features include:
1. You can select pictures from internal memory or Walgreens album for printing.
2. Walgreens Photo app offers various photo print products besides standard prints.
3. Customers could choose the nearest Walgreens store to print pictures and pick up outputs.
4. The built-in photo editor allows you to enhance the photos for printing in the future.
1. It works well on both iOS and Android devices.
2. Walgreens provides exclusive coupons for app users.
1. Similar to the Walmart Photo app, it is integrated into the Walgreens pharmacy app.
Part 3. Browse and Select Photos to Print on Windows and Mac with Best Photo Viewer
Before you are using Walmart Photo or other online photo printing services, you’d better browse the photos on your computer before printing. And WidsMob Viewer Pro is a great choice to browse photos for printing on Windows 10/8/7 and macOS.
How to view and choose photos to print online with Walmart Photo Center
Step 1. Open Photo Viewer and drag and drop the photos to print into the program or load a whole folder in batch by clicking on Add button. WidsMob Viewer Pro enables you to manage the folders within the media library, including transfer the photos between different folders.
Step 2. After the pictures are loaded, you can preview the photos in different modes, such as Viewing Mode, Thumbnail Mode, Slideshow Mode, and EXIF Mode.
Step 3. After selecting the photos, you can go to the the File menu and select the Save option to save the photos for printing online. If you have a home printer, you can click the Print option to print the photos directly.
In this article, we have introduced basic features of Walmart Photo online and the Walmart Photo app. Although it is not perfect, Walmart Photo is still popular among customers. Plus, we had interviewed hundreds of users and shared their views about this photo printing online and app. If you prefer to print photos, you can learn more choices of its alternatives. KODAK Kiosk Connect and My KODAK Moments could help you print pictures in the nearest kiosk wireless. CVS Photo app and Walgreens Photo app are mobile clients of CVS Photo and Walgreens photo. PostalPix Photo Prints is a dependent photo printing app. You can choose your favorite one according to your requirements.
You can also keep in mind to select photos before printing if there are too many photos. And WidsMob Viewer Pro would be your best partner for choosing the best ones to print with photo printing services.