Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
GoPro cameras are increasingly popular because of the 360-degree video clips. The 360-degree videos are an attractive way to record moments and share online. More and more social networks support 360-degree videos, such as Facebook and YouTube. What are the GoPro supported file formats? How to view and edit the files?
Since the GoPro file formats are different from each GoPro camera, you should know the methods to view or edit the files with a suitable program according. Just read on the article to learn everything you should know about GoPro file formats.
There are different versions of GoPro cameras on market. If you have a GoPro Hero 5, it will record and save 360-degree video files as MPEG-4 format. However, if your device is GoPro Hero 2 or 3, you will find that the GoPro file formats are unusual video formats ended with LRV. It is a low-resolution video file. The benefit of LRV GoPro file format is MPEG-4 video format with resolution 240P at 29.97 frames per second to reduce the amount of computer power during editing process.
As the technology developed, GoPro manufacturer released more cameras and software updates, so users could use GoPro to shoot a high definition file (HD) of the video. GoPro Hero 4 Black, for example, has the ability to record 4K 30 and 2.7K 60 ultra HD videos. If you have tried it, you would understand that 4K videos are amazing. But you might realize that Microsoft Media Player or other video players do not work well with the HD GoPro file format.
When will you get LRV GoPro file format
Even if you are using the latest GoPro 7 or GoPro 2018, you still get LRV files stored on your camera after recording videos. Why? Here are occasions that you might get the LRV GoPro file format.
1. Record videos in some resolutions with HERO7 (White, Silver & Black), HERO (2018), HERO6 Black, Fusion, HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session or HERO4 Black/Silver.
2. Record videos with HERO3+ Black or Silver Editions, HERO3: Black Edition camera or others.
3. You have a HD HERO2, HERO3: White Edition, or HERO3: Silver Edition camera and you have updated to the latest software update
Just as mentioned above LRV is short for Low-Resolution video, which is also in MPEG-4. It is additional files for mobile playback. If you do not want the files, you can simply deleted without effect on the original MP4 files of GoPro file format.
As for THM file format, it is just used to display a thumbnail image of the video file you taken with GoPro camera.
WidsMob Viewer Pro is an all-in-one GoPro file format viewer and manager. Not only for video formats, you can also view photos and RAW image files from camcorders, such as Nikon, Sony, Canon, Photoshop and more.
1. View photos, RAW files and videos within the program without converting.
2. Click one file to load all photos and videos in the same folder with ease.
3. Playback, adjust volume, share GoPro file formats to social media sites.
4. View photos and videos in folder, full screen, thumbnail and even slideshow.
iMovie is a free GoPro file viewer, which supports not only the footage shot by iPhone and iPad, but also supports 4K videos from GoPro, DJI, Sony, and so on. Here are the principal features of iMovie you should know.
1. Provide more than 15 movie themes with AVCHD and MPEG-4 video files.
2. The resolution that the GoPro file format editor could process is up to 4K.
3. Manual motion tracking function with stable video editing features.
4. A cross platform video editor to edit videos on both iPhone and Mac.
GoPro Studio is a default GoPro file format editor. It has excellent high speed and easy to use, which allows users to convert GoPro file format to MP4 and MOV. Now you can check the basic features of GoPro Studio.
1. Templates mode makes the process of editing GoPro footage seamless.
2. Compatible with immersive 3D videos in 360-degree of GoPro cameras.
3. Load the video files from GoPro cameras within a fast speed with ease.
4. Provide extensive editing tools, such as audio tracks, slow or fast motion effects and editing points.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional visual solutions provider. It is more than a professional GoPro file format editor, but also advanced video editor with excellent effects, such as Avatar and Hail Caesar.
1. Edit the videos of GoPro camera with virtual reality editing features.
2. Advanced motion graphic templates to edit the photos and videos.
3. Top and Tail editing to trim the in or out point within a video clip.
4. Support GoPro file format up to 8K that you can edit HD 360 videos.
Animoto not only provides online solution to edit GoPro file formats, but also apps for iOS and Android devices. Just use your creativity to personalize a desired video with different styles with ease.
1. It is a SaaS GoPro file editor with cloud service without extra programs.
2. Limit to upload a single video less than 400 MB with 1080P at 30 FPS.
3. Support and edit almost all the video formats and photo files.
4. More than 50 different video styles, hundreds of songs and more.
How do you take full advantage of GoPro file formats? When you have some problems to play back videos from GoPro cameras, you can learn more about the file formats beforehand. Besides the LRV for mobile, you can also find 4K resolution videos, which are not supported by Windows Media Player. Just learn more about the best programs to view and edit the GoPro file formats with ease.
Rate This Post