Last Updated on May 5, 2022 by Tina Clark
When you are looking for a free PDF reader and editor, PDFescape is the versatile one with advanced features. PDFescape is the PDF editor with advanced features for both online and Windows, including a PDF reader, PDF editor, and PDF form filler. Should you use the PDFescape as the default PDF editor for Windows? What is the best alternative for editing PDF files? Just learn more from the review as well as the PDF editor alternative.
PDFescape is a versatile method to edit the texts/images, print to PDF, merge PDF documents, convert PDF to Word/Excel/PowerPoint, add watermark, and compress PDF file size. But the online PDFescape provides limited features, you need to upgrade to Premium or Ultimate to explore more features of the program.
1. Provide the free web PDF editor without subscribing to the service.
2. Equip with a comprehensive set of PDF editing and annotation.
3. Print and store your work watermark-free to PDFescape's servers.
4. Convert and save more than 300 file formats to PDF file format.
1. Cannot exceed ten megabytes or one hundred pages in size.
2. Cannot keep more than ten PDF files without a subscription.
3. Only access the previous seven days' worth of file history.
1. Open the PDF files from the local computer and on the web.
2. Fill out PDF format, edit PDF, and complete non-fillable forms.
3. Add texts, shapes, mark up, watermark, and customize PDF.
4. Print PDF files on the go without installing any software.
5. Share and collaborate on PDF documents with comments.
6. Save PDF files to your local computer or your online account.
The user interface is fairly straightforward but intuitive. Drag-and-drop items are grouped in three tabs at the top of a left sidebar, named insert, annotates, and page. Below these are thumbnails of the PDF pages, and the presently selected page is open in the main workspace. It's not very attractive, but it enables you to generate a new PDF from start or change and mark up an existing one in a couple of minutes, then save and share it.
Through its array of features might be perplexing, PDFescape is a competent editor that offers something for every user. The free online tool will certainly satisfy the majority of people's PDF needs, but power users will find much to adore in either of the premium desktop variants.
Indeed, PDFEscape can offer you a lot of features that are helpful to level up your experience in viewing or editing your PDF files online, but the advanced features are only available to the Premium or Ultimate version only. What is the best PDFEscape alternative to view and edit PDF files? PDFelement is the all-in-one PDF editor to edit, convert, organize, OCR, annotate, form, read, protect, and create PDF files. Different from PDFescape, you can also find the Mac and Android version. Moreover, there is a Cloud service where you can sync the PDF between different devices.
1. Provide the professional PDFescape alternative to view and edit PDF files.
2. OCR, protects and edits PDF files with the Cloud compared to PDFescape.
3. Available to Android, Windows, Mac, and other different operating systems.
4. Convert PDF to Word, Excel, ePub, HTML, and others, or vice versa easily.
The simple user interface of PDFelement organizes the program's primary operations into huge clickable tiles on the Home screen. From this point, you may begin editing, producing, converting, merging, or batch processing PDF files. At the bottom, the most recently visited papers are listed.
The document interface's top section contains a toolbar in the style of Microsoft Office that contains master functions such as commenting, editing, converting, security, and page management. By clicking on one of them, a second toolbar with all the choices for that function appears.
1. The application is equipped with a comprehensive set of annotation capabilities, such as text highlighting, sticky notes, stamps, signatures, shapes, and freehand markup. Each of them can have its fonts, color scheme, and another formatting.
2. It's simple to share papers for review, with choices to transmit to Evernote, Dropbox, OneNote, Box, Google Drive, and Wondershare Cloud all available from within the open document.
3. PDFelement already supports a wide variety of file types, so there was limited need for improvement here.
1. You may still develop forms and export their data directly to spreadsheets for analysis, avoiding the introduction of mistakes that might occur while manually entering the information.
2. Passwords and permissions, batch encryption, and digital signatures can all be used to safeguard documents.
3. As a user, you may collaborate on projects without navigating a tangled web of emails.
You can entrust your PDF files with PDFescape as it brings the best user experience. However, you may still look for PDF tool alternatives as it lacks some excellent functionality. On the other hand, PDFelement Pro's design philosophy is focused on simplicity, functionality, and affordability. So, if you're looking for a PDFescape alternative, you're in for a treat.