iPiccy photo editor is a popular photo editor that is available to smartphone, computer, online and Chrome. Can it be an alternative to Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom? How to use the online iPiccy photo editor to touch up the images with ease? Is there any limitation for the online photo editor?
In order to learn more about the iPiccy photo editor, you can learn more about the review and usage of the online tool from the article. Moreover, you can also find the best alternative to touch up photos with stunning effects. Just read on the article to get the desired information.
iPiccy photo editor is a Flash player based online photo editor, which you can use on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera. It has 3 major functions, Edit a Photo, Make a Collage, and Create a Design. Just choose a desired function to edit the photos online.
1. Import pictures from a folder or websites into the online photo editor.
2. Basic editing features to crop, rotate, flip a picture, or adjust exposure.
3. Provide plentiful filters and effects to create special effects online.
4. The built-in photo collage tool provides various layouts.
5. Advanced retouch tools to polish your portraits and selfies.
6. Add stickers, text and others to decorate your photos with ease.
1. iPiccy photo editor online is totally free, without ads or watermark.
2. The interface is concise and easy to find what you want.
1. Lack of some necessary editing features, such as cut and paste.
2. Need to install the Flash player in order to edit the photos online.
3. Does not work with RAW photos from DSLR cameras.
4. Difficult to use the zoom features and full-screen mode.
In order to use the iPiccy photo editor online, you have to enable the Flash player within the browser beforehand. Just take the Chrome 76 for example, it will block Flash by default and it requires two steps to run iPicccy online.
Step 1: Choose the edit mode
Just click the blue “Edit a Photo” with the iPiccy photo editor, import the photos into the online tool or add the files from “Photo LIBRARY”. Once you have imported the photos, you can find the photo editing features available in the left menu.
Step 2: Touch up the photos
Just choose the desired editing tools, such as the Auto Fix, Exposure, Colors, Blemish Fixer, Sunny Tan, Black and White and more others. It only provide a comparison in click, you cannot compare the original photo with the edited one side-by-side.
Step 3: Save the edited photos
It is recommended to save the photos directly to your computer. You can name the photo and choose the desired quality. Click the “Save to my computer” button and choose the destination. You can also share to Facebook or Photo Library instead.
When you need an iPiccy photo editor alternative to edit the RAW files with a fast speed, or lack of the Flash in the latest Chrome, WidsMob Retoucher is the best option you should take into consideration. It is a versatile photo editor to remove the image noise, add analog film effects, apply LOMO effects, correct the color, touch up portraits and more.
1. Tweak and adjust the color parameters, like tint, contrast, saturation, etc.
2. Remove the image noise, fix JPEG artifacts and sharpen image with ease.
3. Touch up portrait images with basic skin smoothing and skin whiten.
4. Apply LOMO effects and analog film effects to make stunning photos.
Step 1: Add photos to photo retoucher
Click the blue “Import” button to add the photos, or drag-n-drop the photos into the photo editor. Once you have imported the photos, you can preview them before clicking the “Next” option.
Step 2: Edit and enhance the photos
Just take advantage of the noise reduction features, portrait touchup algorithm or the color correction features to get a desired result. Moreover, there is a B/A mode as iPiccy photo editor that you can compare the effect easily.
Step 3: Apply LOMO effects on photos
Different from the LOMO effects of iPiccy photo editor, you can adjust the color opacity, vignetting and other parameters to get a satisfied result with ease. Of course, you can apply a vintage style with analog film effects.
Step 4: Export the photos in a high quality
Click the “Restore” button to undo the actions. If you are satisfied with the result, you can click the “Save” button to save the edited photos to your computer. You can also share to the social media sites directly from the program.
What is iPiccy photo editor? How to use the Flash player based photo editor online? Just learn more details about the information from the brief review from the article. Of course, there are lots of restrictions for online photo editor. You can choose WidsMob Retoucher as the best alternative to iPiccy photo editor to edit and enhance photos with easea.