Last Updated on March 29, 2021 by Peter Wood
If you have already download Faststone Photo Resizer, you can use the image converter and renaming tool with batch process. Besides the above features, you can also crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermark with ease. Faststone Photo Resizer is an excellent graphic application for free.
But there are two major drawbacks of FastStone Photo Resizer. The first shortage should be the compatibility with RAW formats taken with Digital cameras. Another one is the Mac users cannot use the program for Mac operation systems. The article will explain the top 5 Faststone Photo Resizers you should try on 2017.
WidsMob ImageConvert is the best FastStone Photo Resizer for Windows and Mac. You can access all the functions of Faststone Photo Resizer, such as a batch process for conversion and renaming. And WidsMob ImageConvert provides more excellent features to retouch photos, such as the instant preview for the output files and batch resize. Just learn more detail about the features as below.
2. Batch process to resize photos according to width, height, and even custom the size freely.
4. Convert RAW and all photo files to JPG format in desired quality in the batch process.
5. Rename all the converted photos with prefix, suffix, new name, or number extension.
6. Add watermark in both text and image. There are different parameters, such as font, style, opacity, size, and position.
7. Instant preview for the output format. It helps you decide without export photos first.
8. Share the photos to social media, email, and airdrop directly from your Windows and Mac to other devices with ease.
If you are looking for an online photo resizer as an alternative to FastStone Photo Resizer, Picresize is one of the best online tools you should try. It is not as powerful as the Faststone Photo resizer, but you can resize photos without downloading extra programs to your PC or Mac. The easy process of Picresize can always help you achieve the images easily. Now you can find the excellent features of the program.
1. Once you load images to the program, you can easily crop, resize, rotate, flip, and edit your photo online for free.
2. The program supports BMP, GIF, JPG/JPEG, and PNG photo format files. Just as FastStone Photo Resizer, you cannot use RAW files for the online photo resizer.
3. Except for the resizing features, you can also type in a specific size on the Edit Mode page.
4. PicResize promises to delete original photos in 20 minutes, so we do not need to worry about privacy security.
PearlMountain Image Resizer Pro is another option to resize RAW files for the Windows Operation system as the alternative of Faststone Photo Resizer. The program empowers you to resize a photo, convert images, and add watermark to hundreds of pictures in a batch. The program is a fast and easy-to-use image conversion tool for amateur and professional photographers to deal with digital images.
1. The easy process enables users to convert hundreds of photos at a time within few clicks.
2. Adjust image effects in a batch is another feature when resizing images.
3. Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience with you in the future.
4. Add a watermark for image copyright protection with the desired position adapts to different sizes of images automatically.
If you are working on social media photos, AP social media image maker can design, resize and retouch your images as the desired size. As a Faststone Photo Resizer alternative, the photo resizer provides different sizes for 16 social media sites. Just scroll down and get a nice little diagram showing you exactly which picture it’s referring to on the site. Here are the excellent features you can get from the Faststone Photo Resizer alternative.
1. Resize photos for different social media websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, Flickr, Vimeo, Pinterest, Tumblr, and others.
2. Superb easy process to locate the desired photo size for social media. You can choose a cover image, profile image, or other images, and then click Create to resize pictures on Facebook.
3. The editing tools on the site are good. And the whole thing is free with no logins or anything else required.
4. When you resize photos for social media, you can upload them to social media directly.
Usually, when you mention photo resize, you will take it for granted that reduces the size of the image. But you can use a photo enlargement to resize pictures as well. Except for WidsMob ImageConvert and Faststone Photo resizer, you can use ON1 Resize to enlarge photos up to 10 times with the best quality. Just learn more detail about the features of the Faststone Photo resizer alternative as below.
1. ON1 Resize uses Genuine Fractals technology. It is a patented, fractal-based interpolation algorithms that quickly enlarge your images without loss of sharpness or detail.
2. Create extended margins for wrapping your photo around wooden stretcher bars when printing to the canvas with the gallery wrap feature.
3. You can divide photos into mosaic tiles for easy printing and proofing by the tiling methods.
4. Choose from hundreds of presets for desired print size and adjust options for printer combinations.
When you are looking for FastStone Photo resizer with batch photo resize, you can choose the different solutions above. If you are looking for the All-in-One photo resizer, WidsMob photo converter should be the best solution. Picresize is the online alternative of FastStone Photo resize with easy procedure. And you can use AP social media image maker to resize photos for social media website or use ON1 Resize to enlarge photos.