Best GPS Photo Viewer Online/Windows/Android in 2023
Last Updated on December 7, 2022 by Peter Wood
- “Can you recommend a good GPS photo viewer to see where an image with GPS data takes?”
Absolutely yes. This article provides a complete tutorial on photo location viewers for different platforms. Thus, you can view the GPS coordinates of the target pictures effortlessly. Want to choose your favorite picture location finder? Just read and follow.
Part 1: Online Photo Location Viewer – Identify Location from Photo
If you want to view the GPS location picture, you can visit the Pic2map site. It is an online EXIF data viewer with GPS support. Thus, you can use the EXIF GPS viewer to get the embedded GPS data by dragging and dropping quickly.
- Accept pictures taken by digital cameras, smartphones, and tablets.
- Allow viewing GPS location, ISO speed, flash usage, and other EXIF info online.
- Support photo GPS extract if there is a built-in GPS receiver and geotagging enabled in the recording device.
There is no need to worry about the security of your picture. Just tick the small box before Keep photos private. Later, you can import several images together to view GPS locations online.
Part 2: GPS Photo Viewer – Your Where Was This Picture Take APP for Android
If you have enabled the GPS feature in your camera, you can view the photo location directly. Otherwise, you can head to the GPS Photo Viewer app on your Android phone or tablet. Be aware that there are in-app purchases and ads inserted in the GPS Photo Viewer app for Android.
- View and edit the GPS info on any picture stored in JPEG format.
- Fast check the camera information of the related taken picture.
- Navigate GPS-POI in Google Map with one click.
Well, you can edit latitudes and longitudes of JPEG photos up to 20 items. First, you need to install the Google Map application and Google Play service on your Android device.
Part 3: GeoPhoto – GPS Photo Viewer for Windows 8/8.1/10/11
So how about a GPS location viewer for the Windows operating system? Well, you can head to GeoPhoto for a try. The software offers more features for users to view and edit pictures with GPS info. However, you need to buy certain in-app purchases to access all functions.
- Identify location from photo on the world map with cloud support (OneDrive/Flickr/Instagram/500px included).
- Create a slideshow to show the GPS locations.
- Add geotags to your images and edit the existing ones manually.
As for Windows 7 users, you can run Infanview, FastStone and others as your photo location viewer on Windows 7. Furthermore, you can get geotag info from a photo with those programs on Windows easily.
Part 4: WidsMob Viewer – Smart Photo Viewer for Mac to Find All EXIF Info by One Click
As for Mac users, you are lucky to get WidsMob Viewer. It is a super-fast photo viewer than most programs on the market. You can add one image to WidsMob Viewer. Sooner, you can preview all pictures stored in your Mac smoothly. If you tried to search a picture in hundreds of thousands of photos with Preview, you can understand how powerful the photo viewer is.
What’s more, WidsMob Viewer can work as your EXIF viewer on a Mac computer too. You can view white balance, exposure time, and other info from various pictures effortlessly. Wanna know how to use this EXIF viewer on Mac? Let’s read together to figure it out.
Key Features of the Best EXIF Viewer Software
- Browse pictures stored in different folders with an excellent preview experience.
- Offer the advanced algorithm to view photos in library mode/slideshow mode/ favorite mode/EXIF mode.
- Support image formats including RAW, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, etc.
- Apply multiple editing features and batch process tools with ease.
- Simple, clean, and well-designed interface.
How to Extract EXIF Data to Take the Same Picture
Step 1: Launch the EXIF viewing program
Free download and install WidsMob Viewer on your Mac computer. Launch the EXIF viewer to read photo details. You can see some folders in its left panel. So double-click the folder to view your target picture. In addition, you can drag and drop the photo to its main interface directly too.
Note: If you cannot find your folder, you can click the + add an icon on the left corner of the window. Then add or remove any folder freely.
Step 2: Extract EXIF data from a picture
Enlarge one picture with a double click. Click View on the top toolbar. Select Show info in the first place from this dropping-down list. Then you can get all the detailed information about that digital photograph completely. If you want to view EXIF info of all pictures, you can press right or left side arrows on your keyboard. The EXIF info window always appears.
Note: Hover your mouse on the lower-left corner of Viewer. You can go back or enter into the library mode with this icon quickly.
After that, you can apply photo editing features singly or in batch with WidsMob Viewer. It supports users to share the photo to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and most social media platforms with one click. So if you are looking for a powerful Mac photo viewer for EXIF info and batch processing, you should not miss WidsMob Viewer.