Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
How to edit and manipulate photos on Android phone? Whether you need to capture a good shot, apply a stunning filter, or edit some photos on Android, you can find the desired photo editors on Andorid. The article shares 10 best photo editors to touch up the Android phone with a satisfied result. Just learn more about the features and choose a desired one from the article now.
VSCO Cam is one of the most popular photo editors for Android. It not only has solid editing features, but also combined with camera application. Moreover, you can also adjust contrast, exposure, sharpen, effect and other decorations to get a satisfied photo on Android.
1. Stunning presets and editing tools to make beautiful photos and videos.
2. Discover more inspired photos ideas from the community stories.
3. Superior mobile and film-inspired presets with advanced camera controls.
4. Find and follow friends around the world with great shoots and photos.
Do you want to turn Android photo into an artwork? Prisma is the Android photo editor with styles of famous artists: Van Gogh, Picasso, Levitan, as well as world famous ornaments and patterns. It also offers 300-odd filters and has artificial intelligence to process individual image differently.
1. Art filters to make photo as Picasso, Munch, or even Salvador Dali painted.
2. Image enhancement tools to enhance the result after applying art filters.
3. Updated awesome new filters for every day from Daily Filter directly.
4. Share your creation and get some inspiration from the community.
Photo Director is a photo editor for Android focuses on manual adjustment rather than auto enhancement. It offers some tone, brightness, darkness, exposure, and contrast that you can properly edit photos. Moreover, you can access to HSL sliders, RGB color channels, white balance and so on.
1. Add overlays to photos, get creative effects and different photos styles.
3. Provide an array of tools to turn pictures into spectacular shots to share.
4. Templates in each group will be further classified by different topics.
AirBrush is an easy photo editor for Android for portraits and selfie images. It is able to remove the blemish and pimple, whiten teeth and brighten eyes, perfect skin in every photo, and slim, reshape and lengthen your selfie or photo with artistic retouching features and real-time editing technology.
1. Retouch photos with more depth and keep only the things in focus.
2. Enhance the best pictures and selfie photos for a beautiful finishing touch.
3. Instantly slim, lengthen or reshape any area of photo with a few swipes.
4. Retouch, edit and even tan your skin to achieve perfect, glowing perfection.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor for Android developed by Google. The insight features with tips and tricks about the Android photo editor and general photography should also be mentioned. Free of charge with no ads is another important thing for the excellent tool.
1. Advanced filters as Retrolux, Vintage, Tilt Shift, Grunge, Drama and others.
2. Provide basic edits like brightness, contrast, saturation and color balance.
3. Automatic correction will touch up the desired photos in one fell swoop.
4. Take advantage of some touch-gestures to achieve your achievement.
Pixlr is more than a photo editor for Android, you can also access to the online photo editor with powerful functions. It enables you to make basic edits and touch ups, or even download the sticks you like to decorate your photos and make collages. But it is an ad-supported program with annoying Ads.
1. Create photo collage with a variety of preset collages, grid styles and more.
2. Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
3. Finish off your editing process with the right border to pick a desired style.
4. Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
PicsArt is one of the most popular Android photo editors that offer an image editor with effects, a camera app, drawing tool, and a social platform. In addition, this photo editor APK has an excellent design program for editing photos with filters, decorations and other editing elements.
1. Make grid style pic collages, template collages and freestyle collages.
2. Edit tools to create cutouts, crop, stretch, clone, add text & adjust curves.
3. Share masterwork to social platform with text messaging and e-mail.
4. Let you snap pictures with live effects and a new go-to sticker maker.
Aviary Photo Editor now changed to Photo Editor for Android now. It has some basic feature like rotating, cropping, correcting, and auto-enhancing. You can also find the focus functions, text input, cosmetic corrections, such as red eye remove, make-up functions as well as a meme generator.
1. One-touch enhance mode to touch up the portraits and photos with ease.
2. Adjust the color, brightness, temperature, contrast, saturation, and more.
3. Stickers, filters, and cosmetic tools to fix red eye, remove blemish, etc.
4. Provide some in-app purchases for added effects, frames, and stickers,
Photo Editor Lidow is an Android photo editor that offers insta square, photo mirror, color splash, collage maker and selfie camera and so on. It places a number of cool effects front and center to make the photo editing easy. You can experience for free but you do have to deal with banner ads.
1. Save the hassle of trying to figure out millions of options, filters and settings.
2. Create effect that the main stuff has color while the rest is black and white.
3. Amazing beauty function with smoother/ slimming/slim nose and so on.
4. Insta square, color splash, photo mirror, tools, filters, leaks, stickers, etc.
Adobe Photoshop Express is a great and versatile photo editor app for Android. Like the ubiquitous desktop version, it has the strong power in photo editing. Such as remove red eye, mask blemishes, and even reduce noise. Moreover, it also supports the RAW photo from another devices.
1. Apply advanced filters for photos, such as dawn, mosaic, vivid and fish eye.
2. Provide basics editing features, like rotation, crop, red-eye removal and flip.
3. Deliver a full spectrum of fun tools and effects at your fingertips.
4. Create professional compilations by adding ready-to-use grid layouts.
Whether you need a free photo editor for Android to get some funny photos, or a professional photo editor for the advanced photo editing and collage making, you can find a suitable one from the article. If you want to share your favorite Android photo editors, you can leave a detailed message in the article.
Rate This Post