Last Updated on November 15, 2021 by Peter Wood
How to edit and manipulate photos on an Android phone? Whether you need to capture a good shot, apply a stunning filter, or edit some photos on Android, you can find the desired photo editors on Android. The article shares the 10 best photo editors to touch up the Android phone with a satisfactory result. Just learn more about the features and choose a desired one from the article now.
VSCO Cam is one of the most popular photo editors for Android. It not only has solid editing features but is also combined with a camera application. Moreover, you can also adjust contrast, exposure, sharpen, effect, and other decorations to get a great photo on Android.
1. Stunning presets and editing tools to make beautiful photos and videos.
2. Discover more inspired photos ideas from the community stories.
3. Superior mobile and film-inspired preset with advanced camera controls.
4. Find and follow friends around the world with great shoots and photos.
Do you want to turn an Android photo into an artwork? Prisma is the Android photo editor with styles of famous artists: Van Gogh, Picasso, Levitan, and world-famous ornaments and patterns. It also offers 300-odd filters and has artificial intelligence to process individual images differently.
1. Art filters to make a photo as Picasso, Munch, or even Salvador Dali painted.
2. Image enhancement tools to enhance the result after applying art filters.
3. Updated new filters for every day from Daily Filter directly.
4. Share your creation and get some inspiration from the community.
Photo Director is a photo editor for Android that focuses on manual adjustment rather than auto enhancement. It offers some tone, brightness, darkness, exposure, and contrast that you can edit photos. Moreover, you can access HSL sliders, RGB color channels, white balance and so on.
1. Add overlays to photos, get creative effects and different photos styles.
3. Provide an array of tools to turn pictures into spectacular shots to share.
4. Templates in each group will classify by different topics.
AirBrush is an easy photo editor for Android for portraits and selfie images. It can remove the blemish and pimple, whiten teeth and brighten eyes, perfect skin in every photo, slim, reshape, and lengthen your selfie or photo with artistic retouching features and real-time editing technology.
1. Retouch photos with more depth and keep only the things in focus.
2. Enhance the best pictures and selfie photos for a beautiful finishing touch.
3. Instantly slim, lengthen, or reshape any area of the photo with a few swipes.
4. Retouch, edit and even tan your skin to achieve perfect, glowing perfection.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor for Android developed by Google. Free of charge with no ads is another thing for the excellent tool.
1. Advanced filters as Retrolux, Vintage, Tilt Shift, Grunge, Drama, and others.
2. Provide basic edits like brightness, contrast, saturation, and color balance.
3. Automatic correction will touch up the desired photos in one fell swoop.
4. Take advantage of some touch gestures to achieve your achievement.
Pixlr is more than a photo editor for Android. You can also access the online photo editor with powerful functions. It can make basic edits and touch-ups or even download the sticks you like to decorate your photos and create photo collages. But it is an ad-supported program with annoying Ads.
1. Create photo collage with a variety of preset collages, grid styles, and more.
2. Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
3. Finish off your editing process with the right border to pick the desired style.
4. Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays them with the Favorites button.
PicsArt is one of the most popular Android photo editors that offer an image editor with effects, a camera app, a drawing tool, and a social platform. In addition, this photo editor APK has an excellent design program for editing photos with filters, decorations, and other editing elements.
1. Make grid-style pic collages, template collages, and freestyle collages.
2. Edit tools to create cutouts, crop, stretch, clone, add text & adjust curves.
3. Share masterwork to a social platform with text messaging and e-mail.
4. Let you snap pictures with live effects and a new go-to sticker maker.
Aviary Photo Editor changed to Photo Editor for Android now. It has some basic features like rotating, cropping, correcting, and auto-enhancing. You can also find the focus functions, text input, cosmetic corrections, red-eye removal, make-up, and a meme generator.
1. One-touch enhance mode to touch up the portraits and photos with ease.
2. Adjust the color, brightness, temperature, contrast, saturation, and more.
3. Stickers, filters, and cosmetic tools to fix red-eye, remove blemish, etc.
4. Provide some in-app purchases for added effects, frames, and stickers.
Photo Editor Lidow is an Android photo editor that offers a square, photo mirror, color splash, collage maker and selfie camera, and so on. It places many cool effects front and center to make photo editing easy. You can experience it for free with banner ads.
1. Save the hassle of trying to figure out millions of options, filters, and settings.
2. Create an effect that the main stuff has color while the rest is black and white.
3. Amazing beauty function with smoother/ slimming/slim nose and so on.
4. Insta square, color splash, photo mirror, tools, filters, leaks, stickers, etc.
Adobe Photoshop Express is a great and versatile photo editor app for Android. Like the ubiquitous desktop version, it has a strong power in photo editing. Such as remove red-eye, mask blemishes, and even reduce noise. Moreover, it also supports the RAW photo from another device.
1. Apply advanced filters for photos, such as dawn, mosaic, vivid and fish eye.
2. Provide basics editing features, like rotation, crop, red-eye removal, and flip.
3. Deliver a full spectrum of fun tools and effects at your fingertips.
4. Create professional compilations by adding ready-to-use grid layouts.
WidsMob Retoucher is a versatile photo editor for Windows and Mac to edit Android photos on your computer. It provides different filters, such as the color parameters, remove the photo noise, apply the LOMO effects, polish the portrait, or even add film pack filters. Moreover, you can tweak the color opacity, vignette, and more other parameters. Just combine the different parameters to get the desired photo according to your requirement.
Whether you need a free photo editor for Android to get some funny photos or a professional photo editor for advanced photo editing and collage making, you can find a suitable one from the article. If you want to share your favorite Android photo editors, you can leave a detailed message here.