Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
What are the best photo editors for Mac? Photoshop for Mac is not the only option you can edit the photos. If you want some Mac photo editors to edit and enhance the photos, you can read the Mac photo editor review from the article and choose the desired one accordingly.
Free Mac photo editor is always a nice choice to edit and enhance photos. Besides, you can also choose the paid professional ones to get a desired result. Learn more about the programs and choose the desired one according to your requirements.
When you only need to use some basic photo editing features, free Mac photo editors are tools you can get into consideration. Here are 5 recommended programs you should download and try.
1. Advanced photo search algorithm with AI recognition, geo-tagged and more.
2. Go through and manage images with similarities through various aspects.
3. Basic photo editing features to crop, adjust the shade, light, and colors.
4. Automatically compression the photos uploaded with a high quality.
GIMP is an open source photo editor for Mac, Windows and Linux. Moreover, you can also change its source code and distribute your changes to the free and sophisticated Mac photo editor.
2. Advanced tools to get rid of unneeded details or touch up minor details.
3. Color management features to ensure high-fidelity color reproduction.
4. Customize the photo editor with large numbers of scripts and plug-ins.
Krita is a professional free and open source painting software for artists, which is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. The Mac photo editor offers concept art, texture, matte painters, illustration and comics.
1. Special brushes types designed to perform unique and special functions.
2. Organize and combine drawings with background and multiple layers.
3. Pop-up palette to pick the color and brush on the canvas with ease.
4. Import brush and texture packs from other artists to expand your tool set.
PhotoScape X is an all-in-one Mac photo editor, which includes photo viewer, editor, cut out, batch, collage, combination, GIF creation, color picker, screen capture, RAW image and more other features.
1. More than 1000 filters, effects, frames, objects, brushes and other features.
2. Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to combine photos as one.
3. Provide and apply film effects to get your photographs analog feelings.
4. Batch processes for the image with changing format, resizing and rename.
Pixlr Editor is another online photo editor, which you can edit the photos from Mac compute as well as URLs. The Mac photo editor online has the similar menu options and functionalities as Photoshop.
1. Grabber for FireFox enables you to right click on any image in a web page.
2. Express tool that offers a variety of one-click changes to the images.
3. Provide one-click manipulation for size, rotation and inversion with ease.
4. Support multiple layers and masks to edit the photos online.
When you need to have some special effects for the photos or edit every detail of your photos with ease, professional and paid Mac photo editors should be taken into consideration.
In order to edit the portraits as profession, WidsMob Portrait Pro is the Mac photo editor with all rounded touching up tools. Moreover, it has customization features and presets to apply effects within one click.
1. Portrait presets to retouch portrait without complicated manual settings.
2. Adjust the skin area to make the skin editing features more accurately.
3. Portrait enhancements, such as eye circles, blemish, shine removal, etc.
4. Professional makeup features to makeup blush, lipstick, eyes and more.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most professional Mac photo editors to personalize photos with numerous filters. You can view, organize and retouch various images of digital pictures with the image editor.
1. Crop, slice, move, marquee, lasso, magic wand, eraser with basic tools.
2. Access pen tool, shape filter, and other photograph processing functions.
3. Create paintings, drawings, design logos, icons, banners and more others.
4. Automated collages and slideshows with the built-in asset manager.
ACDSee Photo Studio is the Mac photo editor with professional photo workflow, editing package and RAW support. It also converts RAW camera images; perform batch process and geo-tags maps.
1. Add face detection and facial recognition to edit the portrait images.
2. Allows you to distort objects in images without compromising quality.
3. Pixel-level tools such as retouching, watermarking, and text overlay.
4. Excellent organization tools including rating, color-label, caption, etc.
In order to edit the panorama photos or even 360 imaging as Photoshop alternative, CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra is another Mac photo editing tool you can take into consideration.
1. Create and edit flat and planar panoramas, 360 imaging and videos, etc.
2. Provide more than 100 automatic lens correction profiles for RAW images.
3. Create slideshow files; animated GIFs and motion stills with Create module.
4. Adjustment panel offers non-destructive editing tools to enhance the photos.
Precious Affinity Photo is only available for Mac, now you can also get the Mac photo editor for Windows now. It comes with all the basic editing tools, such as red eye removal, vector shape tools and more.
1. A clean workspace with a complete reversible history for photo edits.
2. Provide stunning photo filters for instant preview and one click change.
3. Advanced and powerful selection of fine details in a photo, such as hair.
4. Add artificial lights to a scene to highlight the target object with ease.
When you need to edit the photos on Mac, you can learn more about the best Mac photo editors recommended in the article. Whether you need the free ones, online versions, or the professional photo editors, you can get a desired one from the article with ease. If you have any query about these programs, you can feel free to share more details in the comments.
Rate This Post