We are increasingly accustomed to communicate with photos, while you will need a powerful tool to help you organize, manage, search or view a huge collection of photos on internal storage, cloud services and SD cards. Thankfully, developers have released many photo gallery apps for Android and iOS devices. But what a good photo gallery app looks like? Firstly, it must have the capacity to organize and group photos easily. Moreover, it should help users to search for certain photos in the huge collection. We identified top 5 photo gallery apps. Just spend a few minutes; you can learn these best photo gallery tools in this article.
Focus Picture Gallery is one of the best photo gallery apps in Play Store. Its key features include:
1. The tagging feature allows you to add multiple tags for each photo.
2. You can browse photos stored in both internal storage and SD card with gesture.
3. It has the capacity to encrypt single photo with 4-6 digits password.
4. This gallery app is able to organize and group photos according to EXIF data and tags automatically.
1. It integrated basic photo editing tools.
2. You can protect photos from peeping with PIN code.
1. If you want to use overall features, you have to purchase in app.
2. It does not support iOS.
If you need a photo gallery app that runs fast and provides smooth experiences, you should try FOTO Gallery. Its basic features include:
1. It has the capacity to organize hundreds of photos in less than a minute.
2. This app could sort albums and photos by date, name, and other data.
3. It is able to stream photos to chromecast and let you enjoy photos on TV.
4. Users could search or filter certain photos by tags.
1. The interface is straightforward and easy to navigate.
2. It is free of charge without ads.
1. This app lacks photo editing tools and cloud storage.
Many people do not like others spy personal photos. Gallery Vault is a photo gallery app to protect your photos on smartphone. Its principal features include:
1. It could hide any photos and videos without damaging photo quality.
2. You can hide Gallery Vault icon on your home screen to protect photos.
3. This app has the capacity to encrypt photos in both memory and SD card.
4. You can use Gallery Vault to transfer photos between mobile phone and PCs easily.
1. It offers powerful features about photo security.
2. All features are free of charge.
1. It is not available to iOS devices.
Flickr is not only a photo gallery app, but also a cloud service. Its key features include:
1. It offers 1TB free photo storage without any limitations.
2. Flickr app could backup photo from mobile to cloud server automatically.
3. It uses facial recognition technology to organize and group photos.
4. The built-in photo editor allows you to enhance and adjust your photos at any time.
1. This photo gallery app is compatible with both Android and iOS.
2. It has extensive features, including photo storage and photo editing.
3. Flickr also has a community for photo sharing.
1. It does not support to upload videos on iPhone.
Crunch Gallery is a popular photo gallery app among mobile phone users. Its basic features include:
1. It is able to expand your smartphone storage and backup photos and videos.
2. This app has the capacity to compress photos without quality loss.
3. You can organize and manage photos on both internal storage and cloud storage.
4. And Crunch Gallery supports to share photos to social media.
1. All features are free of charge.
2. It works on both iOS and Android devices.
3. The concise interface makes it easy to navigate.
1. The backup feature has photo size limitations.
This photo gallery integrates both local photos and pictures stored online. Its key features include:
1. You can view the thumbnails of your pictures organized by date and location.
2. It could co-work with cloud services, such as Dropbox, Amazon Cloud, and sync pictures automatically.
3. A+ Gallery also supports to upload pictures to Facebook album.
4. You can manage, rename, delete or backup pictures in album.
1. It is a small app and runs fast.
2. You can browse pictures in different modes, like thumbnails or lists.
3. The interface is straightforward and easy to navigate.
1. If you want to use overall features, you have to purchase in app.
Sometimes, you may not want others to view your pictures on smartphone. Piktures Gallery could meet your demands. Its basic features include:
1. This photo gallery app allows users to view pictures based on location filter.
2. You can browser pictures on local storage or cloud accounts.
3. The built-in secret drive could save private pictures and videos with PIN code and prevent others from viewing.
4. It also has the ability to sync and backup picture from your smartphone to cloud accounts.
1. It has a wider range to photo browse modes, such as slideshow preview or location filter.
2. This photo gallery app provides several basic picture adjustment tools, such as brightness.
3. The encryption feature is useful.
1. The delay is longer than other best photo gallery.
Google Photos is one of best cloud services for Android users. It is also a great photo gallery app. Its principal features include:
1. It offers unlimited storage for photos and videos.
2. This photo gallery app could analyze your photos and identify visual subject automatically.
3. Google Photos also has a built-in photo editor with extensive useful tools.
4. You can share pictures to friends within Google Photos directly.
1. The unlimited storage is free of charge.
2. It is supported by Google.
3. The interface and features are all well designed.
1. You can only backup pictures less than 16MB.
2. The picture recognition technology is not mature.
It cannot be denied that paid applications are more stable than freeware. F-Stop Media Gallery is one of best examples. Its key features include:
1. You can browse or search pictures based on metadata.
2. It allows you to add tags to your images for organization and managing.
3. The built-in Smart Albums feature could sort your pictures according to EXIF, XMP or IPTC information.
4. This photo gallery supports variety of image formats, including GIF files.
1. It offers a wider range of useful features.
2. This app loads pictures faster.
3. You can easily find a picture among a huge collection with metadata.
1. It lacks some necessary features, such as cloud services support and photo editor.
2. If you want to use overall features, you have to pay for it.
As its name said, Photo Gallery HD & Editor is not only a photo gallery, but also a photo editor. Its principal features include:
1. You can create albums and organize pictures on both internal storage and SD card.
2. It allows you to transfer, delete or share pictures within album directly.
3. The built-in photo editor provides most necessary photo editing tools, such as crop, flip, rotate, apply filters, and more.
1. It loads pictures very fast.
2. The auto-organizing feature is awesome.
3. This photo gallery is totally free to use.
1. You have to view ads to exchange free features.
2. It does not support to sync pictures to cloud services.
Many people prefer to view photos with larger screen. And WidsMob Viewer is a good choice to manage, organize and browse photos on PCs. This desktop photo gallery application is able to provide better user experiences.
1. Photo Viewer runs faster and loads and switch photos in higher speed, so you can browse pictures smoothly.
2. It has the ability to correct photos based on metadata, like rotate or flip pictures automatically.
3. You can view pictures with variety of modes, like full screen mode, library mode, thumbnail mode, EXIF mode or slideshow.
4. Photo Viewer supports extensive photo formats, including RAW files.
5. The built-in photo editor allows you to resize, apply effects, or adjust color parameters.
In order to manage large collection photos on smartphone, you will need a good photo gallery app. In this article, we have identified and introduced five best photo gallery tools. They all have unique benefits and advantages. Focus Picture Gallery could organize photos automatically. FOTO Gallery is able to stream photos to TV. FOTO Gallery is a powerful tool to keep your photos security. Flickr offers 1TB free storage for photos and videos. Crunch Gallery integrates impressive photo compression technology. And if you are looking for an excellent photo gallery app for computer, WidsMob Viewer is worth to try.