- “Can I get the old Microsoft photo editor back? I try to uninstall it but it does not work. I can only get the updated one, done on the Windows 10 anniversary update.”
- “Is there a Microsoft product like ‘photo editor’ for Windows 10? Please let me know. Thanks.”
- “Suggestions for easy photo editing software, please?”
Through this article, you can know more about Microsoft photo editor. And if you are looking for a good alternative of this program, you can also get the best result here. Thus, it is the latest post of recommendations of Microsoft photo editor online and offline alternatives. Just read and follow.
Microsoft photo editor is an image-editing program that comes standard with Microsoft Office 97-XP. And if you are using Microsoft Office 2007 and the later versions, then you can find that it has been replaced by Microsoft Office Picture Manager already. Moreover, if you have installed Microsoft photo editor on your Windows computer, and you just upgrade to Microsoft Office 2007 or 2003, then it is also probably to be replaced by Picture Manager program.
Fortunately, Microsoft Office allows users to get Microsoft photo editor free download on its officiate site. Thus, if you are not satisfied with Picture Manager, you can revert this program to the former photo editor state easily.
Step 1: Free download Microsoft photo editor
Click the providing link under the “Resources” section. Locate the Microsoft photo editor free download page. Later, you can choose “Click to Download” option to download Microsoft photo editor Windows for free. Click “Save” to confirm the process.
Step 2: Completely install Microsoft photo editor
Wait for a while to download the full version of Microsoft photo editor. Once the download process ends, you can double click its icon. Follow the on-screen instruction wizard to install Microsoft photo editor for Windows 10 and other operating systems completely.
PicMonkey is a Microsoft photo editor online alternative program. You can edit, design, collage and touch up photos with lots of filters. So it can satisfy your basic photo editing requirements with a user-friendly interface easily.
• Offer various easy-to-use photo-editing tools online.
• Edit a photo effortlessly with the latest decorations.
• You need to join its membership before accessing all inserted filters.
Pixlr is a large community that allows users to upload photos for commerce usages. As for Pixlr Editor, it is a free photo editor that offers basic photo editing tools. So you can achieve most photo editing tasks online without installing Microsoft photo editor easily.
• Provide a simplified interface similar with Adobe Photoshop.
• Its main interface is clean and easy to understand.
• You cannot get any preset or profile from this Microsoft photo editor alternative online.
Paint.NET is a Microsoft photo editor free alternative software, with which you can basically touch up your photos. Moreover, you can get an active online community to make friends with the same interest.
• Support for layers, unlimited undoes and other filters.
• Provide friendly help, tutorials and plugins for free.
• Its user interface is kind of out of date.
Photo Pos Pro can be your free Photoshop alternative program, and you can regard it as your Microsoft photo editor Windows free alternative as well. If you upgrade it to the ultimate version, then you can get much more features than before.
• Offer the interface for both novice and advanced users on Windows PC.
• Get many one-click filters and automatic adjustments.
• There is a size limitation for the exported files.
If you are looking for a good photo editor on Mac similar with Microsoft photo editor, then you can free download WidsMob ImageConvert for a try. It is an all-in-one photo editor that allows users to convert, resize and edit photos in batch easily and quickly.
• Convert RAW to JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP and other formats in batch.
• Offer 4 photo-resizing modes to batch process photos.
• Add text or image watermark on all your pictures.
• Preview all your changes instantly.
• Offer a user-friendly interface with various easy-to-use tools inserted.
Step 1: Add pictures into ImageConvert
Free download and install this Microsoft photo editor alternative program on Mac. Launch the program and drag and drop pictures from your desktop. And you can also choose “Import” from the top “File” menu.
Step 2: Customize the output photo effect
You can see 6 different icons displaying in the right panel. To be more specific, you can resize, rename, rotate, add border, add text or image watermark. Just head to the certain section to manage your selected images.
Step 3: Store the edited photos
After everything has been finished, you can click “Start convert” button in the lower right corner. A new window pops up, then you need to set the destination folder, output format and image quality. Choose “Export” to start the process.
In a word, you can batch convert and edit all photos with high output quality in a short time easily by using ImageConvert software. That’s all you need of Microsoft photo editor Windows and Mac alternatives. Please don’t hesitate to contact us or leave messages below if you have any other good photo editor. And hope you enjoy this article.