Easiest and Fastest Solution to View Images and Videos on Mac.
* 100% Clean & Safe
When we talk about photo editor software, the first name appears in your mind may be Photoshop. Actually, there are many photo editor programs on market, like Anthropics’s Smart Photo Editor.
This program is designed to it as easy as possible for any people to create master works with your pictures. Considering many people are not familiar with this program, we are going to take a close look at this photo editor and give you an idea as to whether it is worth you to have a try. And you can learn 5 best Smart Photo Editor alternatives. Read our reviews and make a smarter decision.
Smart Photo Editor is a set of photo utilities. Its key features include:
1. You can find the basic photo editing tools at upper left corner of the interface.
2. The Last Tip feature shows users the last tip displayed.
3. If you open the Effect feature, the effects gallery will be launched and people could pick up any photo effect.
4. This photo editor contains thousands of photo effects, including the effects other people shared.
5. After applying photo effects, users could adjust a series of changeable parameters.
6. And the Help files offer enough information for any level users.
1. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.
2. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
1. Though people can download a trial version, only the paid version allows saving files and printing pictures.
Though Smart Photo Editor has an intuitive interface, it is still a little complex for non-tech savvy. On the contrary, WidsMob Viewer is the easiest photo editor. Its key features include:
1. This photo editor supports almost all image formats, including RAW files.
2. It is able to manage and organize photos automatically based on EXIF information.
3. You can view photos in variety of modes, like slideshow, full screen, thumbnail mode and more.
4. Users could crop, rotate, or flip photos or add filters on pictures in one click.
5. You can do batch resizing, renaming or converting hundreds of photos at one time.
6. The concise interface is easy to grasp even for ordinary people.
1. Similar to piZap Photo Editor, people could use Pixlr on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chrome OS.
2. It offers free photo storage for registered users.
1. There are no support or user groups.
In a word, Photo Viewer is not only a powerful photo gallery, but also an easy-to-use photo editor.
Check the video tutorial for easy operation below:
GIMP is a well-known photo editor, not only because it is free of charge, but also due to its powerful features.
1. It integrates a customizable interface allows you to design it based on your habit.
2. The photo enhancement feature is able to correct your pictures in one click.
3. The digital retouching techniques could help you to touch up minor details.
4. And there are hundreds of plug-in available to extend this photo editor and make it more powerful than Smart Photo Editor.
5. The support community is ready to answer any questions about GIMP.
1. It is available to Windows, Mac, and Linux.
2. All features are free of charge.
1. The interface is a little clutter.
Paint.Net was released as a college project aimed at generating an alternative to MS Paint, but finally grew up to an accomplished and full-featured photo editor. Its main features include:
1. Offers all basic photo editing tools, like crop, rotate, flip, resize and adjustments.
2. Retouch photos using the red-eye removal function and clone tool.
3. Contains several commonly used photo effects and filters.
4. More photo effects and editing features are available with plug-in.
5. Design graphs with font and text tools.
1. The interface is similar to Photoshop and well designed.
2. This Smart Photo Editor is free of charge with no ads.
1. For beginners Paint.Net is a little complex and for advanced users it lacks some features.
LazPaint is another open source photo editor compatible with Windows and Linux. Its principal features include:
1. It includes a wide range of photo editing tools, like selection, crop, paint, text, erase, brush and more.
2. Import and change 3D objects.
3. Offers extensive custom options related to image size and quality.
4. Contains dozens of filters and photo effects to create unique pictures.
5. Support alpha blending two pictures together.
1. All the features are free to use.
2. This Smart Photo Editor alternative is lightweight and use little source when editing pictures.
1. It does not support RAW.
2. Though it has plentiful features, they are packed in toolbars and difficult to find.
Google’s Picasa is one the best free photo utilities you can find on market. Its key features include:
1. Scan and organize photos on hard disk once people install it on computers.
2. The built-in photo editor ha a full complement of editing tools, like tuning, crop, straighten, redeye and adjustments.
3. Contains dozens of photo effects to make your pictures unique or interesting.
4. Create photo collage from a folder or album and control the appearance.
5. Upload photos to Google’s Web albums or share them to social media.
6. More features include printing photos, adding tags, mapping photos, and make photo CD/DVDs.
1. This Smart Photo Editor alternative offers extensive features that are easy to use.
2. It is available to Windows, Mac and Linux.
1. The photo editing features is limited.
2. The help system and user support are poor.
In this article, we have introduced one of the best photo editor software, Smart Photo Editor in detail. Now, you should grasp what it can do and whether it is worth to pay for this photo editor.
If you want to learn more options, you can find five more photo editors similar to Smart Photo Editor. GIMP is the most flexible photo editor and free of charge. Paint.Net is the best Smart Photo Editor alternative for Windows PCs. LazPaint is another versatile photo editor for Windows and Linux. And Picasa is an all-in-one photo utility. If you are looking for the easiest photo editor, we will recommend WidsMob Viewer.
Rate This Post