How to Retouch Photos and Remove Unwanted Item with Snapheal and The Best Alternative
Last Updated on November 11, 2021 by Peter Wood
Snapheal is a photo-retouching app with 3 excellent features, Erase, Clone and Retouch. It enables you to touchup the photos, remove an unwanted object from the image and duplicate it to another part. The Erase is always an excellent feature of Snapheal, which uses crude cut-and-paste techniques to remove unwanted people from black and white photos. Just learn more details about the unbiased review of Snapheal, as well as the best alternatives from the article.
Part 1: A Brief Review of Snapheal
Just as mentioned above, Snapheal is a photo editor to remove objects, heal skin imperfection and enhance your image. Just select the annoying t thing and fill the selection, or use the clone and stamp tools to erase it manually. Snapheal is a built-in feature that is similar to the spot heal tool in Photoshop Elements 5. Here is how to use the healing brush to highlight unwanted objects and erase them.
1. Adept at removing elements from the smooth or mottled background.
2. Export the on par or even better than what you can achieve with PSE.
3. Provide a simple user interface with four buttons to control the selection.
4. Share the completed images via email or social media platforms easily.
5. Editing tool for color adjustment, crop, rotate, flip, sharpen, denoise, etc.
6. It works as a standalone photo editor or a plugin to Photoshop and more.
1. The simple route with many advanced options for fine-tuning is absent.
2. Lack of filters, such as the brush shape selection and curves adjustment.
3. Cannot edit the photos, such as applying filters, adding features, and others.
4. Exclusively available on Mac and no plans to release a Windows version.
How to retouch photo with Snapheal
Step 1: Once you have installed the Snapheal on your computer, you can launch the photo-retouching app and click the Load Image button to load the image into the program for further editing or erasing. Moreover, you can also touch up the photos with ease.
Step 2: Click on the Erase button at the upper right corner to open the Erase panel. There are several methods to select the unwanted object. The Brush icon, for example, is used to colorize the removal area. The Selection tool can enclose the unwanted area.
Step 3: After selection, you can click the Erase! Button to start processing the image. You can also complete the process since Snapheal had to sort of guess what it looked like behind the advanced algorithm. The removal would not be precise. You can use the Clone tool to edit the detail.
Step 4: After removal, click the Retouch button to open the retouch panel. Here you can optimize any area and select the Brush tool to adjust the parameters to the desired values, brush the area you want to change the tunes, such as Sharpen, Clarity, etc.
Step 5: Click the Folder icon and store the completed image on your hard drive. As mentioned, Snapheal also allows you to share the resulting image to social media or via email. Click the Share icon on the upper left side and select the proper channel.
Note: Snapheal is able to export an image in JPEG, PSD, PNG, GIF, and more. If you want to edit the photo further, select Photoshop from the Format menu. To upload the image to social media, JPEG and PNG are the best options.
Part 2: 2 Best alternatives to Snapheal
1. WidsMob Retoucher – Best Snapheal Alternative to Touchup Photos
WidsMob Retoucher is a versatile photo retoucher as a Snapheal alternative. It can remove noise, adjust parameters, optimizes portrait, add LOMO effects, and apply analog film filters easily. Moreover, you can also combine the different effects into a stunning one.
1. Provide legendary analog films with dozens of digital photo emotions.
3. Reduce the noise, enhance the portraits and apply LOMO effects.
4. Before and after mode to preview the applied effect with ease.
Step 1. Install the program and click the Open button to load the photos into the program. Or you can drag-n-drop multiple images into the program to beautify in a batch process.
Step 2. Whether you need to adjust the color parameters, beautify the portraits, reduce the noises of images, apply to vignette, or add analog film effects, you can choose the desired photo effects with ease.
Step 3. Moreover, you can combine several effects to get a satisfactory result with ease. Then you can click the Share button to export photos of high quality to Instagram directly.
The ultimate photo touching-up solution can handle different requests for images. Just add the photos to the program and combine different photo effects and get a satisfactory result within few clicks.
2. Background Eraser – Best Snapheal Alternative to Remove Background
Background Eraser is a powerful background remover based on your powerful machine learning and AI technology. It is also an automatic online tool as a Snapheal alternative to make the background of your image transparent and leave the pixel work to the advanced AI system.
1. Provide 100% clean and free service to remove the background of your photos.
2. Get high-quality results when removing the photo background within seconds.
3. No red and green marks are required removing the background as Snapheal.
4. Easy-to-use online tool to get photos with transparent or white backgrounds.
The article shares a brief review of Snapheal, which is one of the best photo-retouching programs. It is an ultimate method to simplify the task and remove unwanted objects from photos within clicks. Moreover, you also share the best alternatives to Snapheal to apply filters and remove the background. If you have more questions related to photo retouch software, please leave the messages below.