Top 5 Best Beauty Camera Editor for iPhone/Android/Online/PC/Mac
Last Updated on March 22, 2023 by Peter Wood
You can take your selfies to a new level without costing too much time. To get powerful and easy-to-use filters, you can try the following recommendations. Well, choose one proper selfie editor according to your demands. After that, you can get twice the result with half the effect. Now, let’s read together to see overviews of each beauty camera editor online and offline.
- Part 1: Beauty Camera Photo Editor – Snap Candy Selfie with Beauty Camera on Android
- Part 2: BeautyPlus – Retouch Photo and Video Selfies with Natural Looking on iPhone
- Part 3: Beauty Cam – Create Lively and Colorfully Portrait Photo on PC
- Part 4: LunaPic – Beauty a Photo Instantly Online
- Part 5: WidsMob Portrait – Get Full Makeup Controls to Perfect Your Selfie on Mac Computer
Part 1: Beauty Camera Photo Editor – Snap Candy Selfie with Beauty Camera on Android
You can take selfies in candy style for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat directly with Beauty Camera (MaxAura) Photo Editor. Moreover, this beauty camera editor app for Android offers the insert HD camera and related filters. Thus, you can shoot HD photos and videos with various makeup tools.
- Take selfies with an HD camera from Beauty Camera Photo.
- Offer many editing filters for candy selfies, such as big eyes, charming lips, slim nose, small face, and more.
- Retouch your face and apply animated stickers to your selfie.
- Use filters and stickers while taking videos with the HD camera.
Part 2: BeautyPlus – Retouch Photo and Video Selfies with Natural Looking on iPhone
BeautyPlus can help you turn a portrait photo into a featured cover model. You can get many touches up filters to remove blemishes, smooth skin, brighten eyes, whiten teeth and do other customizations. It is not difficult to get flawless skin with the beauty camera editor app for iPhone and iPad.
- Use the auto-beautification tool to retouch selfies and get a natural-looking.
- Get various editing tools to retouch face, hair, and body.
- Add AR filters to your selfies, such as flower crowns, cat ears, emojis, and other stickers.
- Apply magic brushes with different effects include stars, hearts, neon, etc.
Part 3: Beauty Cam – Create Lively and Colorfully Portrait Photo on PC
Beauty Cam is a good beauty camera editor for PC. You can get stunning selfie effects by using the shades and photo effects of each part separately. You can divide your portrait photo into different parts and balance the brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Offer three broad categories of shapes. They are floral and panoramic shapes, romantic heart shapes, and love quotes.
- The beauty camera for PC is available on PC, HoloLens, mobiles device, and hubs.
- Divide a photo into nine different editable layouts.
- Apply photo effects and settings on each divided part.
Part 4: LunaPic – Beauty a Photo Instantly Online
LunaPic is a beauty camera editor online, which contains various editing tools similar to Adobe Photoshop. You may not get many pre-designed presets. But LunaPic allows users to personalize selfies with more customizable filters.
- Import a photo from your local folder or URL.
- Beauty is a photo with artistic effects with one click.
- Get photo editing tools of many aspects, such as art, animation, effects, filters, borders, draw, and more.
- Compare the before and after beauty camera effects online instantly.
Part 5: WidsMob Portrait Pro – Get Full Makeup Controls to Perfect Your Selfie on PC and Mac Computer
You can run WidsMob Portrait Pro to remove imperfections and add full makeup controls easily. Moreover, you can retouch photos from DSLR cameras and smartphones in high quality. Its intuitive interface allows users to retouch portrait images by moving parameters quickly. Thus, even beginners can remove blemishes and retouch selfies without too much effort.
Main Functions of the Best Beauty Camera APP
- Detect and beauty each aspect of your portrait photo with an advanced algorithm.
- Get comprehensive makeup controls to include the face, eye, cheek, nose, teeth, skin, and more.
- One-click to remove blemishes and pouch smartly.
- Adjust all portraits within the same image in batch with combined effects.
How to Retouch a Selfie to Get Fake Perfection as a Beginner on Windows 11/10/8/7 and macOS
Step 1: Add your portrait image
Free download and install WidsMob Portrait on your Mac computer. Launch the beauty camera editor software after the installation. Then drag and drop your selfie to its main interface. It’s OK if you import several selfies together. Just switch to the picture you want to retouch at the bottom.
Step 2: Retouch a selfie
You can enable the Smoothing option with the desired degree, tweak the skin color via the Change Skin Tone option, and enable the Brighten Skin option to make a brighter skin according to your requirement. When you click the Enhancements menu, which you can remove eye circles, remove blemishes, brighten eyes, deepen smile, lift cheeks, slim face, enlarge eyes, enhance nose, remove shine, whiten teeth, and other filters with different degrees.
Moreover, there are some makeup features within the Makeup menu, which you can enable the blush, lipstick, colored contacts, eyelashes, eye color, eye shadow, and more others. It enables you to choose the correct templates, colors, and positions.
Step 3: Custom a preset for portraits (optional)
Of course, you can click the Save as Preset button to name a preset within the Preset Name column. After that, you can find the preset within the Preset tab, in which you can apply the whole series of photo retouching effects for one or all images within one click.
Step 4: Share or save the retouched selfie
Preview the retouched portrait image, you can click the Export button to rename the photo, resize to the desired size, change the output format, and tweak the photo quality. Then you can click the Start button to apply the photo retouching effects for the portrait photo.
In a word, you can get a natural portrait image after retouching by using WidsMob Portrait Pro. That’s all for overviews and tutorials for beauty camera editor programs on different platforms. Thanks for your reading.