Retouch Your Photo with Magic Tools to Make It Shine with Legendary Analog Films.
* 100% Clean & Safe
VSCO Cam is the powerful photo editor to take shoots and modify photos directly. It is created and developed by Visual Supply Company. VSCO Cam is an all-in-one camera, editing and sharing application. The program is famous for the wide selections of elegant film filter. When you need to know more about VSCO Cam, you can learn more detailed information from the article.
VSCO Cam is available on both iPhone and Android. The photo filter app provides users mainly three aspects to deal with images, which is VSCO camera, VSCO filters and sharing. No matter you use VSCO Cam app to take photos or upload images from Camera roll, VSCO app can figure out in the same way.
1. There are 8 free VSCO presets on this iOS editor. You can go to Shop to purchase other VSCO Cam themes as well.
2. You can edit and create photos to share them on the VSCO Grid. Or you can also view and communicate with other photographers in the VSCO community.
3. VSCO can work not only on iPhone and Android as mobile phone app, but also on Mac and Windows computers. Moreover, you can use VSCO Cam online.
4. VSCO Cam updates refreshed icons and a gesture-based interface both for iOS and Android users.
5. You can search key words about tags to get images on the VSCO Cam edits.
6. VSCO Cam app offers best filters or you to edit images in every detail. You can move sliders or choose selection about VSCO filters to modify.
As a result, VSCO presets and all filters enable people to edit photographs from self-portraits to natural scenes. The well-known VSCO film can analog most film effects with one click. And if you purchase $19.99 per year, you can enjoy the new VSCO Cam tips every month.
If you choose to use VSCO camera to take pictures, you can set focus and exposure during shooting with VSCO app. you can also set white balance or use flash to modify images. Or you can upload photos to Library to select. After shooting, it is time to use VSCO camera filters. You can get numerous VSCO Camera adjustment tools to edit online.
1. Apply VSCO Camera presets below. You can adjust film preset with the slider to increase or reduce the intensity of presets from VSCO Cam online.
2. Use VSCO Adjustment tools to edit VSCO photos to rotate, crop, resize, sharpness and etc. all VSCO tools are on the bottom.
3. Exposure and Contrast are the two aspects for you to adjust. You are able to use VSCO sliders to adjust brightness and contrast.
4. Straighten icon allows you to regulate horizontal lines with the adjustable slider with the VSCO app. you can also rotate VSCO images 90 degrees per time with the small square icon on the right corner.
5. You can Crop, adjust Clarity, Sharpen VSCO photos online and offline with one click. There are Horizontal Perspective and Vertical Perspective for you to use with VSCO Camera app.
Additionally, Saturation, Highlights Save and Shadow Save are also easy to use on VSCO. Image Temperature, Tint, Vignette, Grain, Fade, Shadows Tint and Highlight Tint can all be controlled with sliders and fixed options on VSCO.
Though there are quite many photo editor online or can be downloaded as app, VSCO can still works better. You can use a part of VSCO Cam filters and presets for free. As for furthermore editing tools and sources, you can apply them forever after purchasing. In addition, you can edit VSCO Cam RAW with ease as well.
VSCO has formed a huge platform for photographers and amateurs to share and communicate.
You can adjust photo settings with sliders, which can modify the degree more specifically.
It is easy to analog film presets on VSCO Cam app than other professional editors.
There are limited free photo edit tools and presets for people to use. The price of single VSCO preset may be a little high, compared with other film effect makers.
What should be the best alternative for VSCO Cam filter? WidsMob FilmPack renders emotional impact to digital photos and discovers the magic of analog film. It has dozens of color rendition profiles similar as VSCO Cam filters.
1. 4 different color rendition profiles, 28 types of camera profiles, 15 options for color modes, and 25 film-gain profiles.
2. Dozens of color rendering modes for digital photos with contrast, saturation and special color tones.
3. Reproduce classic films, such as Kodak Ektachrome, Fuji Velvia 50, Fuji Superia, Ilford HPS 800 and more.
4. Not only for the original Film Grains of the camera profiles, but also adjust the size and intensity to make the effects special.
Step 1: Just click the “Open” or drag-and-drop the photos into the program. You can import multiple photos into the program for photo filters.
Step 2: Choose the Color Rendition Profile mode, Color Modes and Film Grain to apply film simulation effect to the photos. Just take cold dawn picture for example.
1. Fuji Superia 200
2. Ilford HP5 Plus 400
3. Kodak Elite 100
4. Original Toning Gold
Step 3: Check the files with Before/After mode to get a satisfied result as VSCO Cam filter. After that you can click the “Save as…” button to save the output files to computer.
When you need to use VSCO Cam on Android phone, iPhone or computer, you can learn more about VSCO Cam and alternatives from the article. If you have any query for the programs, you can feel free to let me know in the comments.
Rate This Post