Last Updated on February 24, 2022 by Peter Wood
VSCO Cam is the powerful photo editor to take shoots and modify photos directly. VSCO Cam is from Visual Supply Company and is an all-in-one camera, editing, and sharing application. The program is famous for its wide selection of elegant film filters. When you need to know more about VSCO Cam, you can learn more detailed information from the article.
VSCO Cam is available on iPhone and Android and provides users with three aspects to deal with images. They are a VSCO camera, VSCO filters, and sharing. Whether you use the VSCO Cam app to take photos or upload images from the Camera Roll, the VSCO app can figure out in the same way.
1. There are 8 free VSCO presets on this iOS editor. You can go shopping to purchase other VSCO Cam themes as well.
2. You can edit and create photos to share them on the VSCO Grid. Or you can also view and communicate with other photographers in the VSCO community.
3. VSCO can work on iPhone and Android as a mobile phone app and on Mac and Windows computers. Moreover, you can use VSCO Cam online.
4. VSCO Cam updates refreshed icons and a gesture-based interface both for iOS and Android users.
5. You can search keywords about tags to get images on the VSCO Cam edits.
6. VSCO Cam app offers the best filters for you to edit images in every detail. You can move sliders or choose a selection of VSCO filters to modify.
As a result, VSCO presets and filters enable people to edit photographs from self-portraits to natural scenes. The well-known VSCO film can analog most film effects with one click. And if you purchase $19.99 per year, you can enjoy the new VSCO Cam tips every month.
If you choose to use the VSCO camera to take pictures, you can set focus and exposure during shooting with the VSCO app. you can also set white balance or use flash to modify images. Or you can upload photos to Library to select. After shooting, it is time to use VSCO camera filters. You can get numerous VSCO Camera adjustment tools to edit online.
1. Apply VSCO Camera presets below. You can adjust the film preset with the slider to increase or reduce the intensity of presets from VSCO Cam online.
2. Use VSCO Adjustment tools to edit VSCO photos to rotate, crop, resize, sharp, etc. All VSCO tools are on the bottom.
3. Exposure and Contrast are the two aspects for you to adjust. You are able to use VSCO sliders to adjust brightness and contrast.
4. Straightened icon allows you to regulate horizontal lines with the adjustable slider with the VSCO app. you can also rotate VSCO images 90 degrees per time with the small square icon on the right corner.
5. You can Crop, adjust Clarity, Sharpen VSCO photos online and offline with one click. There are Horizontal and Vertical perspectives for you to use with the VSCO Camera app.
Additionally, Saturation, Highlights Save, and Shadow Save are easy to use on VSCO. Image Temperature, Tint, Vignette, Grain, Fade, Shadows Tint, and Highlight Tint can control with sliders and fixed options on VSCO.
Though many online photo editors or downloaded apps are here, VSCO can still work better. You can use a part of VSCO Cam filters and presets for free. As for furthermore editing tools and sources, you can use them forever after purchasing. In addition, you can edit VSCO Cam RAW with ease as well.
VSCO has formed a platform for photographers and amateurs to share and communicate.
You can adjust photo settings with sliders to modify the degree more specifically.
It is easy to use analog film presets on the VSCO Cam app than other professional editors.
There are limited free photo edit tools and presets for people to use. The price of a single VSCO preset may be a little high compared with other film effect makers.
What should be the best alternative for VSCO Cam filter? WidsMob Retoucher renders emotional impact to digital photos and discovers the magic of analog film. It has dozens of color rendition profiles similar to VSCO Cam filters.
1. 4 different color rendition profiles, 28 camera profile types, 15 options for color modes, and 25 film-gain profiles.
2. Dozens of color rendering modes for digital photos with contrast, saturation, and color tones.
3. Reproduce classic films, such as Kodak Ektachrome, Fuji Velvia 50, Fuji Superia, Ilford HPS 800, and more.
4. Not only for the original Film Grains of the camera profiles but also adjust the size and intensity to make the effects special.
Step 1: Click the Open or drag-and-drop the photos into the program. You can import multiple images into the program for photo filters.
Step 2: Choose the Color Rendition Profile mode, Color Modes, and Film Grain to apply the film simulation effect to the photos. Just take the cold dawn picture as an example.
1. Fuji Superia 200
2. Ilford HP5 Plus 400
3. Kodak Elite 100
4. Original Toning Gold
Step 3: Check the files with Before/After mode to get a satisfying result as VSCO Cam filter. After that, you can click the Save as… button to save the output files to the computer.