Just change the photos to look the way you want. When you want to mirror or flip photos, you can find hundreds of different methods with ease. Whether you need to flip the images in a batch process, mirror the photos online, or rotate the photos on iPhone/Android phone, you can learn more about the 8 best methods from the article.
When you need to flip a large amount of photos in a batch process, WidsMob ImageConvert is the desired flip photo tool you can take into consideration. Moreover, you can also convert photo formats, rename files, add border and add watermark in both text and image.
2. Rotate, flip and mirror all the photos to the desired position with ease.
3. Add photo frame in different color mode and tweak the color parameters.
4. Apply watermark for photos with both text and image as requirements.
5. Support the HEIC photos from iPhone, iPad and more other devices.
Step 1: Launch the Photo Flip tool on your computer and click the “File” button to load the photos into the program. Of course, you can also drag and drop the desired photos in a batch process.
Step 2: Go to the “Rotate” option to rotate the photos, which you can choose the “Rotate left”, “Rotate right” and “180”. It enables you to preview the photo flip effect directly within the program.
Step 3: Click the “Start convert” button to choose the destination folder, select the file format and adjust the photo quality. Then you can click the “Export” button to convert the flipped photos.
If you shoot hundreds of photos and majority of your photos need edit, you will need an excellent photo editor to help you, such as WidsMob Photo Viewer. It is not only a photo browser tool, but also a smart photo editor. Photo Viewer has integrated advanced algorithm to help you flip photos automatically or edit photo in batch. One reason that we recommend this photo editor is to flip photos without quality damage.
1. Download the latest version of Photo Viewer from its official website and install it on your computer. When you need to flip photos, run Photo Viewer.
2. Put all photos need to edit into a folder and drag and drop the folder into this photo editor under the Viewing mode. Photo Viewer will load all the photos in the folder in seconds.
3. Then this photo editor is able to read the photos’ EXIF data, scan the images and flip photos automatically. If there are still some photos un-flipped correctly, you can use the hot key Ctrl + L and Ctrl + R in Windows or Command + L and Command + R in Mac OS X to flip the photos manually.
4. After flipping photos, you can save the outputs to local hard drive or share them to social media in batch.
WidsMob Photo Viewer has the capacity to load almost all image formats, including RAW files.
If you just want to flip a single picture, you can use Microsoft Paint for free. MP is the pre-installed photo editor available in Windows 10/8/8.1/7. The biggest advantage of MP is free of charge.
1. Locate to the folder contains the picture you want to edit and right-click on the picture; choose Paint under the Open with option to open the picture in MP.
2. On the top ribbon, unfold the Rotate menu and choose Flip vertical or Flip horizontal from the list.
3. Or you can right-click on anywhere of the picture and select Flip vertical or Flip horizontal under the Rotate.
4. After flipping photo, go to the File menu; and choose Save As option to save the flipped picture in your Windows computer.
Microsoft Paint is good at editing one picture. If you have to multiple photos to edit, it is a waste of time to flip photos with Microsoft Paint.
Apple has embedded several utilities into Mac OS X, such as Preview. Preview is photo editor that has the ability to flip images.
1. Open the image you want to flip in Preview and go to the Tools.
2. Choose Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical from the Tools menu list, Preview will do the rest things as you wish.
3. When photo flip is done, go to the File menu and select Save to save the changes to the original image.
1. Launch Finder, choose all the images to flip and open them in Preview.
2. Press Command + A to select all images and locate to top ribbon. Once you choose Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical from the Tools menu, all the images will be flipped in batch.
3. Then you can save the flipped images to hard disk.
Preview is a good photo editor that could help you to flip image easily.
If you just need to flip photos online, you can also upload the photos to the online to rotate and mirror limited the files. Just learn more about two online tools as below.
For many people, online photo editors are a better choice to flip photos, partly because online photo editors are portable and convenience. To flip photo online, the only thing you need is a great Internet connection. When it comes to details, we use FlipAPicture.com as the example.
1. Access FlipAPicture.com in any browser and click on the Choose File button on the home page.
2. When the window explorer opened, choose the photo you’d like to flip and click on the Open button to upload it to this online photo editor.
3. Unfold the drop-down list of Flip Or Flop Image and choose Flip Vertically or Flip Horizontally.
4. If you are ready, click on the Click Here button to start flipping photo.
5. When the process is done, right-click on the flipped photo and choose Save the image as option to download it to your computer.
Based on our testing, FlipAPicture is a secure photo editor to flip photos.
Pine Tools is another versatile photo editor tool, which enables you to invert color, flip image, darken image, change brightness, change vibrancies and more. But it only processes one image at a time.
1. Choose the two photo flipping modes, flip image horizontally and vertically.
2. Preview the photos in different view modes to get a desired result easily.
3. Save the flipped images into PNG, JPG and WEBP for different scenarios.
4. Find more other photo editing, color adjustment and gray scale methods.
When you are using the latest iOS, you can always use the default Photos to flip photos with ease. But if you are still using iPhone 6 or previous iPhone modules, you can also use Photo Express to flip and rotate photos.
If you have already updated to the iOS 13 or above version, you can flip and rotate photos directly. Just select the photos on your Camera Roll and tap on the “Edit” button to flip the photos within Photos.
1. Rotate, flip and mirror the photos on your Camera roll directly on iPhone.
3. Provide advanced photo editing and video editing tools with ease.
4. Search for the desired people, place, event, date and more parameters.
Photoshop Express is another free photo flip tool that you rotate and mirror the photos with ease. The versatile photo editor app also enhances, stylizes and shares your photos to social media sites with ease.
1. Flip, rotate, crop and other basic photo editing tools to touchup photos.
2. Intensify your moments with photo effects from Looks categories.
3. Unleash creativity with the photo collage maker by applying unique effects.
4. Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own personal touches.
How about the methods to flipping photos on your Android phone? If you are using Samsung Android phone, you can learn more about following two frequently used methods.
If you need to flip a pack of photos with ease, Flip Image is another tool you can take into consideration. Besides the basic photo flipping features, you can also use the APK to reduce the size of the photos with ease.
1. Mirror the photos with flip image vertically and flip image horizontally.
2. Rotate and flip photos and selfies without downloading other programs.
3. Keep the original photo quality and remain the details for your photos.
4. It also enables you to share, edit or delete the images from Gallery.
Snapseed is a professional photo editor that you can deliver the faster batch editing, image flipping and more other features. There are more than 29 tools and filters that enable to touchup and enhance photos.
1. Basic photo editing tools to flip photo, enhance photos and apply filters.
2. All filters and styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control with ease.
3. Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later.
4. Support JPG as well as the RAW files from your DLSR cameras.