Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Even if you take photos with camera of iPhone, the advanced camera techniques, such as 12MP wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture, digital zoom up to 10x and Portrait Lighting enables you to get HEIC HD photos. No mention about the professional DSLR cameras. What are the best HD photo editors to touch up the high quality photos?
The article compiles a list of top 10 HD photo editors. Whether you need to edit the photos on Android phone, iPhone, Windows PC or Mac, you can always find a suitable one to make high quality photos. Just read on the article and choose the desired one accordingly.
Is there a method to edit the RAW or high quality within the iPhone or Android phone? Here are the 5 recommended HD photo editors for smartphone you should know.
Snapseed is one of the HD photo editor apps that enable you to edit the photos in RAW format, such as the DNG of Photoshop. It including most of the basic editing features you need for the smartphone.
1. Set preferred JPG compress rate, exporting lossless PNG and more.
2. Support more than 100 different camera models on major platforms.
3. Any edits made to the RAW files can be saved non-constructively.
4. Save the images to smartphone as high quality JPEGs.
PhotoDirector is another HD photo editor to achieve great DSLR-like photos within few clicks. It combines with a feature-rich picture editor and a creative photo collage maker with multiple camera filters and effects.
1. Save the images in Ultra 4K camera resolution if your device supported.
2. Apply a wide range of professional features, including live photo effects.
4. Enhance the photos with brighten, stripe away haze/frog/mist from a shot.
Adobe Photoshop Express is another RAW supported HD photo editor for smartphone. Just similar to Photoshop, you can enhance, stylize, healing and sharpen your photos within the application with ease.
1. Support, import and edit the RAW and TIFF photo formats seamlessly.
2. Upload high quality files from Google Photos, Dropbox, Facebook, etc.
3. Remove the atmospheric fog; de-haze for clear and detail-rich scenery.
4. Reduce color noise, smooth out graininess and sharpen details.
If you need to apply some stunning photo filters to RAW photos, Enlight is the HD photo editor you can take into consideration. It enables you to master the details of photo editing and get into more advanced adjustments.
1. Import the RAW file formats and even set the size of the background.
2. Export the high quality photos as TIFF, PNG, or JPEG formats.
3. Advanced correction tools to heal, curve, intensity and more others.
4. Draw, paint and add elements with details with unique artistic brushes.
In order to get some high quality filters, real film textures and precise editing tools for RAW photos, Afterlight is a nice HD photo editor to enhance the photos on iPhone and Android phone with ease.
1. Provide more than 130 unique filters to perfect pairing for your photos.
2. Enhance and edit the photos with dozens of adjustment tools with ease.
3. More than 60 stunning textures, color shift tools, overlays and more.
4. 120+ handpicked fonts, 150+ original designs and even layer management.
How about the online HD photo editors that you can edit and export the photos in a high quality? Just learn more about the 3 online tools that can help you out with ease.
Fotor supports dozens of RAW file formats, which includes the Canon, Casio, Fuji, Kodak and more other DSLR cameras. As an online HD photo editor, it also support RAW file processing with definition quality.
1. Provide more than 100 photo effects, filters and even basic portrait tools.
2. Basic editing features online to adjust color, size, light and more others.
3. Make a stunning photo collage with thousand of templates within clicks.
4. Design banner, logo and other elements for social media websites.
As another popular online HD photo editor and collage maker, PicMonkey is not fully compatible with RAW files, but you can still use the online photo editing tool to edit and export photos with a great quality.
1. Provide layers for texts, overlays, frames and other elements.
2. Simple portrait editing tools to fix the blemish and edit the portraits.
3. Reopen the image and edit it resuming from where you started.
4. Save the photos to “Sean” with the best quality or share to social media.
Canva is more than online HD photo editor to edit the photos in JPEG files, but also an Instagram story maker, video maker, video editor, logo maker, poster maker, book creator and mood board creator.
1. Designed templates for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more others.
2. Create logo, brochure, resume, presentation, promo poster maker, etc.
3. Search for the desired themes to create stunning photos with ease.
4. Custom the layout, the text, the background and other elements in clicks.
In order to edit the RAW files on computer, you should use some professional HD photo editors for Windows and Mac. Just learn more about the best photo editing tools as below.
1. Custom and apply touchup presets for portrait images in a batch process.
2. Manage the skin area, change the skin tone color and brighten skin.
3. Enhance portrait image, such as eye circle, blemish, cheek, smile and more.
4. Makeup blush, lipstick, contacts, eye color, eyelashes, eyeliners, etc.
1. Reduce the image noise, fix JPEG artifacts and even enhance the quality.
2. Apply LOMO effects, analog film filter, color palette adjustment and more.
3. Basic touch up features to adjust the saturation, contrast, tint, grain, etc.
4. Support most of the RAW formats, PNG files as well as the JPEG files.
What should be the best HD photo editors for different platforms, especially when you have to deal with the RAW files? The article shares the 10 best photo editors to edit and export the photos with a high quality. Just learn more about the features and choose the desired one according to your requirement.
Rate This Post