Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
How to turn a simple photo into a masterpiece on Windows 10? You might take Photoshop as the default Windows photo editor as granted. What are the best free alternatives you should take into consideration? Is there another professional photo editor on Windows to touch up the photos with desired effects with ease?
The article shares the free Windows photo editors as well as the professional ones. Whether you need to edit all the details for the photos, or simply rotate them on your computer, you can always find a desired one from the article with ease.
In order to apply some professional filters or effects to the photos on Windows, here are top 10 Windows photo editors for Windows 10/8/7 that you can take into consideration.
WidsMob Retoucher is a professional photo editor for Windows to retouch your photos with magic tools to make it shine. It has some instant features and stunning effects that you can discover the magic of photograph as a masterpiece.
1. Minimize the image grain, JPEG artifacts, luminance /chrominance noise.
2. Adjust saturation, contrast, brightness, temperature, tint and more others.
3. Apply LOMO, vignette, color opacity, fish eye and more other instant filters.
4. Add dozens of classic analog film effects, color modes, film grain & toning.
WidsMob Portrait Pro is easy and fast portrait retouching and makeup software. The photo editor for Windows is able to apply a satisfied portrait touchup within one click. Moreover, it detects and touchup all points of portrait with ease.
1. Custom and apply portrait touch up presets with combined favorite settings.
2. Edit and manage the skin area, skin tone, and brighten skin within one click.
3. Enhance face skin to optimize eyes, blemishes, smiles, noises and more.
4. Apply comprehensive and intuitive controls to get perfect portrait makeup.
Adobe Photoshop is the most versatile Windows photo editor that create and enhance painting, illustration and 3D artworks. It also offers unique patterns and effects, as well as advanced brushes that allow you to create and custom digital masterpieces.
1. Provide the capability to create clearer lines and smoother brush strokes.
2. Apply stroke catch up, catch-up on stroke end, and pulled string modes.
3. Edit photos with redeye, smart fix and sharpen functions and more others.
4. Share edited photos with several services and social media channels.
Corel PaintShop Pro is the photo editor for Windows that comes with a suite of brushes, textures, and more than 100 new royal free backgrounds. It has new touch-ready workspace, new content-aware technology and new selection refinement.
1. Built-in templates to create collages, greeting cards, web banners, etc.
2. SmartClone to merge elements from images and integrate them into one.
3. Touch-ready workspace to focus on quick photo edits for wow-factor results.
4. Organize and manage projects with Photoshop, Painter or CorelDRAW.
Capture One is one of the best photo editors on Windows for deep color correction and professional photo retouching. It has multiple features to edit RAW camera files, make photo color correction, do local and layer editing and use several photo organization features.
1. Advanced masking with Luminosity range, linear gradient, radial gradient.
2. Superb RAW process that supports more than 500 digital cameras.
3. Apply perspective corrections for horizontal and vertical keystone effects.
4. Organize images in flexible, search database and catalogs adjustments.
DxO Optics Pro is another Windows photo editor for RAW conversion and optical correction. It has the tradition of automatic lens and camera body-based image correction, unmatched noise reduction, and other innovative image improvements.
1. Apply the local adjustments using U Point selection assistance technology.
2. Correct any flaws in lenses for optical correction modules within clicks.
3. Prime denoising technology to shoot at high speed even in dark condition.
4. Take control of a number of settings to adjust corrections to best reflect.
Serif PhotoPlus is a versatile and powerful photo editor for Windows with complex image enhancement tools. It also edits, enhances and organizes the entire image collection. Moreover, you can also remove red eye, restore old photos, add effects to pictures and everything in between.
1. Organize and browse the photo collection by folder, data taken, tags, etc.
2. Intuitive tools make it easy to remove red eye, spots, and blemishes.
3. Bring old and damaged photos back to life with restore and repair tools.
4. Cutout Studio to take people and object from one photo and replace them.
ACDSee is an all-in-one photo editor for Windows for a perpetual license, which provides one stop solution to manage, view, process RAW files, and edit with layers. It also includes the Face detection and Face recognition features in the latest updates.
1. Multiple brush tools for vibrance, white balance, and color adjustments.
2. Easily remove objects from images with consistent backgrounds.
3. Allow you to distort objects in images without compromising quality.
4. Manage recordings and batch apply any of 125+ preloaded recordings.
On1 Photo RAW is a Windows photo editor that combine photo organize, edit and apply effects. It has everything from photograph organizing to a develop module, as well as effects, sharing and printing. Moreover, you can also access to the plugin version and standalone version.
2. Detect faces and creates a separate mask and adjustment panel for each.
3. Allow for editing with layers and save the resulting files as Photoshop files.
4. Come with filters for adjustments and effects, as well as excellent presets.
When you need a Windows photo editor online, Canva photo editor is one of the recommended one. It is able to design marketing material, social media posts, books, calendars and other images you want for blogging activities without any charge.
1. Choose from more than two-dozen chart types with different styles.
2. Create all of the featured images for your blog posts with custom sizes.
3. Design graphics to enhance your posts and create your own memes.
4. Use layouts and templates to simplify the design process.
If there is a limited budget, you can also take advantage of some free and open source Windows photo editors to draw photos, enhance effects and edit the images with ease.
MS Paint is the default photo editor for Windows, which has the basic photo editing features, such as crop, rotate, resize, convert and more. Moreover, it also includes pencil, brush and airbrush tools to add text, line and shape to your photos as desired.
1. Draw, color, edit pictures, including import photos from digital cameras.
2. Apply different artistic brushes and pens with a watercolor or oil effect.
3. Provide doodle, sketch and create cartoon-like 3D objects and scenes.
4. Edit and save the photos in the standard formats, such as JPG and BMP.
Fhotoroom is another advanced Windows photo editor focuses on non-destructive image. It allows for larger previews and faster interactive photo editing, which you can share the edited photos on the community for other photography lovers.
1. 25 custom designed adjustable styles, which has meaning and story.
2. Basic feature to curves, crop, resize, rotate, color correction, exposure, etc.
3. Apply special filters and effects, such as HDR, reduce noise and grain.
4. Provide unlimited undo with history list tool to restore to previous status.
Picasa is another remarkable Windows photo editor that helps you search, manipulate and share all the pictures on Windows. It automatically locates all your pictures and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize.
1. Carry out photo enhancement and editing with the multiple tools included.
2. Organize photos into different albums with different editing and effect tools.
3. Create presentation, collage and even videos with the image collection.
4. Search and download image from Internet and import your photo collection.
GIMP is an open source Windows photo editor. Just as Photoshop, it provides polished and powerful image editor that creates unique brushes and patterns. It is an all-in-one photo editor with painter, drawing tool, photo retouch features, batch process and more.
1. Create images with tools to airbrush, pencil, clone, and make gradients.
2. Provide editing features, such as crop, select, paint, rotate and adjustment.
3. Custom the user interface, apply extended plugins and filters with ease.
4. Edit the photos with toolbox, navigation, work panel, and a main window.
Matissa is the Windows photo editor that enhances your photos with more than 40 artistic filters. It has a unique feature to turn off the watermark on the photos. Just easily edit your picture within a fraction of seconds and share them immediately.
1. Comprised of Shaker modes that applies the filter automatically.
2. Provide various filters from colorful brush strokes to gray-scale filters.
3. Pinch to zoom and touch the photo to a certain position with ease.
4. Filter photos from albums or choose the desired filter you want to apply.
Paint.NET is photo editor for Windows, which supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. It is featured on being immediately intuitive and quickly learnable, making this simple photo editor an ideal candidate for newbie.
1. Multi-core processor technology with fully multithreaded rendering engine.
2. Preserves the layer structure of a composite image in the native format.
3. History list to undo actions as simple as clicking on a previous entry.
4. Allow an image to be composed from a stack of images that are blended.
Google Photos is always a great online Windows photo editor to manage and edit photos. It integrates a web app, mobile apps for iOS and Android, and a Chrome app. Moreover, you can get unlimited free storage to back up digital photos and videos.
1. Advanced artificial intelligence to search, recognize and organize pictures.
2. Upload pictures from hard disk, cloud services, smartphone or websites.
3. Adjust picture color, light, contrast, tint, temperature and other parameters.
4. Provide basic photo-editing functions, like filters, rotate and red eye remove.
The free Windows photo editor has a wide range of impressive effects and filters. Just choose from a number of designs and frames to showcase the theme of your photos. InPixio is able to crop and adjust brightness, contrast and make just about any modification.
1. Apply more than 100 amazing effects and filters to your photos with ease.
2. Crop your photos manually or choose from the suggested crop formats.
3. Custom the photos with fonts, texts, color, thickness and add opacity.
4. Apply great effects to create that polished look then add one of 100 frames.
RawTherapee is a free Windows photo editor that gets the most details and least artifacts from your RAW photos. It has the multi-threaded algorithm for high performance, quick thumbnail, batch processing, copy/paste editing parameters and more.
1. Enhanced exposure and tonality tools with tone, shadow and HDR effects.
2. Advanced color handling from white balance to HSV curves, color tone, etc.
3. Provide de-noising method with luminance, chrominance and impulse.
4. Enhance the details with un-sharp mask, RL de-convolution and more.
Photo Pos Pro is another Windows photo editor for free, which has the most of the capabilities to edit photos, create collage, business card, web page and so on. Besides the photos on your computer, it also supports for files from scanners and digital cameras.
1. Retouch existing photos as well as creates new projects from scratch.
2. Apply different tools to restore and enhance the photos with ease.
3. Add various effects, filters, layers, gradients, textures and more others.
4. Preset curves options and adjustment tools for easy enhancements.
Discovering the best photo editor software can be a complicated task for newbie photographers. Once input photo editor in Google Search and press the Enter key, you will get a very long list. It is impossible to test every one and find out the most appropriate photo editor. The compiled list of Windows photo editors above could help you make a better decision.
Rate This Post