Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
iPhone photographs are the most popular topic nowadays. How to take and enhance a nice photo of iPhone? The article compiles a list of the 14 best iPhone photo editors to capture a nice shot, enhance/de-noise the photos, and decorate the photos with texts, stickers, watermarks, border and more other elements.
Besides some traditional iPhone photo editors mentioned above, you can also find more others with special effects and filters from the article. When you want to take and share something special for Facebook, Twitter or other online streaming sites, you can learn more about the best photo editors for iPhone from the article.
Aviary photo editor for iPhone has all basic photo editing features to touch up photos in HD. It has surreal feature and creative editor inside, media editor, color splash photo editor and a unique photo fixer pro.
1. Built-in retouch technology could beautify selfies with one click.
2. Add text that looks like the cat photos with large block letters.
3. Plentiful tools for enhancing and correcting imperfect photos.
4. Large touchable corner controls and offers preset aspect ratios.
Snapseed is another all in one iPhone photo editor with basic editing features, such as crop, rotate, resize and more. Moreover, it has the swiping gestures let you adjust contrast, brightness, and color automatically.
1. Adjust color, exposure and other parameters to correct photos.
2. Built-in photo sharpen tool could enhance photos automatically.
3. 29 tools and filters with healing, brush, structure, HDR and perspective.
4. Save the personal look and apply them for new photos later.
PhotoDirector is another feature-rich photo editor for iPhone, which is able to edit photos, resize pictures and add photo filters. It is a creative collage maker with tons of live camera filters and effects to enhance photography.
1. Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures.
2. Resize pictures, edit backgrounds, and brighten pictures and more.
3. Picture effects and blender tool to add an extra image or effect layer.
4. A range of imaginative photo effects from bokeh to tilt-shift.
Pixlr is an iPhone photo editor with free effects, overlays and filters. Besides the basic editing features, such as crops and resizes images, you can also remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth.
1. Create collages with presets, styles, customized ratios, and backgrounds.
2. Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
3. Auto Fix function could enhance and correct photos automatically.
4. Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
PicsArt Photo Studio is more than an iPhone photo editor app. You can also find multiple stunning effects, collage maker, camera, free clipart library, millions of user-created stickers and excellent drawing tools.
1. Create cutouts, crop, stretch, clone, add text adjust curves and more.
2. Make custom stickers to photos, remix other’s image and share to others.
3. Customizable brushes, layers and other professional drawing tools.
4. Share photos to PicsArt community and other social network.
Whether you need to edit photos from cloud service, internal storage or social media websites, Adobe Photoshop Express is a versatile photo editor for iPhone to cop, rotate and resize photos without quality loss.
1. Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, etc.
2. One-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
3. Crop, straighten, rotate, flip photos and remove red-eye and pet-eye.
4. Redeye and healing brush features could correct selfies and more.
When you need to edit multiple photos in a batch process, Filterstorm Neue Pro is a new photo editor for iPhone to tag, edit, and transmit a group of photos. Moreover, you can also enjoy project management capabilities.
1. Provide basic image editing features as well as canvas, masking, etc.
2. Access to controls and allows to apply all of these from Quick View.
3. Tag images individually, save IPTC presets, and use code replacements.
4. Batch import and export photos from iPhone, cloud and FTP server.
Just need an iPhone photo editor to turn photos into artworks? Enlight is a nice option with plentiful basic photo editing and adjusting tools. Moreover, it uses mask and custom option to make the editing process seamlessly.
1. Apply effects for the whole image or just selected parts of the pictures.
2. Blend two pictures with mask feature to create special artistic effects.
3. B/W, painterly and sketch effects to get well-designed photo with ease.
4. Drawing tools allow you to add anything you like on images freely.
VSCO is another iPhone photo editor app that offers users elegant filters and presets. There are multiple high quality photo editing filters, preset, templates and photo effects for your iPhone photos from VSCO without any charge.
1. Built-in camera that offers real-time presets and photo effects.
2. Emulate classic and modern presets to manage images on iPhone.
3. Superior mobile presets, film-inspired presets, and camera controls.
4. Three flash modes, square preview and a "rule of thirds" grid.
How about the photo filters for portraits? FaceTune is the photo editor for iPhone that retouch your face and remove blemishes. Besides the basic touch up features, you can also change hair color and others.
1. Easy interface to change canvas, whiten, smoothing, details, reshape, etc.
2. Localized fingertip brushing of effects and edits with ease.
3. Great face recognition that controls effects and filters.
4. Improved skin smoothing and toning for a better portrait.
TouchRetouch is an interesting photo editor for iPhone to remove unwanted objects from photos. The auto-recognition feature could select the unwanted object accurately. It even erases blemish from selfies and retouch faces.
1. Object removal tools to eliminate objects from your iPhone photos.
2. Quick repair with quick brush or blemish remover.
3. Calculation to make it smart in removing line-like objects.
4. Clone stamp to remove a defect or repair the background.
RNI Films is an iPhone photo editor that you can turn images into film-like presets, which is similar as VSCO. You can get vintage, black and white, instant, slide, negative and other more analog film effects in one click.
1. Real-film filters grouped in different categories by film types.
2. Instant before/after preview to check the output images.
3. Offer classic film stocks that photographers are accustomed to.
4. Set the dust and scratches to either lighten or darken in the image.
Just as the name of the iPhone photo editor, Len Distortions let you enjoy professional photo editing experience and filters to manage images to high standard. It adds the excellent lens and light effects to your photos.
1. Frame your subject with elegant glass textures.
2. Punctuate your shots with natural sunlight and lens flares.
3. Create atmospheric depth with genuine rain or fog.
4. All of the overlays are created by optically capturing real-world elements.
Mexture is another iPhone photo editor to apply textures, grains, and light leaks for beautiful creative edits. Moreover, you can make changes, fine tune your edits with photo adjustments at any time during the editing process.
1. More than 150 analog light leaks, dusty film scans, tasteful grunge, etc.
2. 30 film presets that emulate popular film stocks with different styles.
3. Stack a virtually unlimited number of layers for beautiful blending effects.
4. Save the edits for future use with Mextures Formula workflow.
Whether you need some professional photo editors for iPhone to crop, cut, rotate, add watermark, or simply need some photo filters to get a satisfied result, the article shares the 14 frequently used iPhone photo editors according to your requirements. Just learn more about these programs and choose the desired one accordingly.
Rate This Post