Top 14 iPhone Photo Editors to Edit and Enhance Photos of iPhone
Last Updated on November 13, 2021 by Peter Wood
Phone photographs are the most popular topic nowadays. How to take and enhance a nice photo of an iPhone? The article compiles a list of the 14 best iPhone photo editors to capture a good shot, enhance/de-noise the images, and decorate the photos with texts, stickers, watermarks, borders, and other elements.
Besides some traditional iPhone photo editors mentioned above, you can also find others with special effects and filters from the article. When you want to take and share something special for Facebook, Twitter, or other online streaming sites, you can learn more about the best photo editors for iPhone from the article.
Part 1: 7 Best iPhone Photo Editors with Editing Features
No.1 Aviary Photo Editor
Aviary photo editor for iPhone has all basic photo editing features to touch up photos in HD. It has a surreal and creative editor, a media editor, a color splash photo editor, and a unique photo fixer pro.
1. Built-in retouch technology could beautify selfies with one click.
2. Add text that looks like the cat photos with large block letters.
3. Plentiful tools for enhancing and correcting imperfect photos.
4. Large touchable corner controls and offers preset aspect ratios.
Snapseed is another all-in-one iPhone photo editor with basic editing features, such as crop, rotate, resize, and more. Moreover, it has swiping gestures that let you adjust contrast, brightness, and color automatically.
1. Adjust color, exposure, and other parameters to correct photos.
2. Built-in photo sharpen tool could enhance photos automatically.
3. 29 tools and filters with healing, brush, structure, HDR, and perspective.
4. Save the personal look and apply them for new photos later.
PhotoDirector is another feature-rich photo editor for iPhone to edit photos, resize pictures and add photo filters. It is a creative collage maker with tons of live camera filters and effects to enhance photography.
1. Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures.
2. Resize pictures, edit backgrounds, and brighten images, and more.
3. Picture effects and blender tool to add an extra image or effect layer.
4. A range of imaginative photo effects from bokeh to tilt-shift.
Pixlr is an iPhone photo editor with free effects, overlays, and filters. Besides the basic editing features, such as crops and resizes images, you can also remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth.
1. Create collages with presets, styles, customized ratios, and backgrounds.
2. Bring out the color with the Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
3. Auto-Fix function could enhance and correct photos automatically.
4. Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays them with the Favorites button.
No.5 PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt Photo Studio is more than an iPhone photo editor app. You can also find multiple stunning effects, a collage maker, a camera, a free clipart library, millions of user-created stickers, and excellent drawing tools.
1. Create cutouts, crop, stretch, clone, add text adjust curves, and more.
2. Make custom stickers to photos, remix other’s image and share to others.
3. Customizable brushes, layers, and other professional drawing tools.
4. Share photos with the PicsArt community and other social networks.
No.6 Adobe Photoshop Express
Whether you need to edit photos from cloud service, internal storage, or social media websites, Adobe Photoshop Express is a versatile photo editor for iPhone to crop, rotate and resize images without quality loss.
1. Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, etc.
3. Crop, straighten, rotate, flip photos and remove red-eye and pet-eye.
4. Redeye and healing brush features could correct selfies and more.
No.7 Filterstorm Neue Pro
When you need to edit multiple photos in a batch process, you can choose Filterstorm Neue Pro. It is a new photo editor for iPhone to tag, edit, and transmit a group of photos. Moreover, you can also enjoy project management capabilities.
1. Provide basic image editing features as well as canvas, masking, etc.
2. Access to controls and allows applying all of these from Quick View.
3. Tag images individually, save IPTC, presets, and use code replacements.
4. Batch import and export photos from iPhone, cloud, and FTP server.
Part 2: Top 7 iPhone Photo Editors with Stunning Filters
Just need an iPhone photo editor to turn photos into artworks? Enlight is a good option with many basic photo editing and adjusting tools. Moreover, it uses a mask and custom option to make the editing process seamless.
1. Apply effects for the whole image or just selected parts of the pictures.
3. B/W, painterly, and sketch effects to create a well-designed photo.
4. Drawing tools allow you to add anything you like to images freely.
No. 9 VSCO
VSCO is another iPhone photo editor app that offers users elegant filters and presets. There are multiple high-quality photo editing filters, presets, templates, and photo effects for your iPhone photos from VSCO without any charge.
1. Built-in camera that offers real-time presets and photo effects.
2. Emulate classic and modern presets to manage images on iPhone.
3. Superior mobile presets, film-inspired presets, and camera controls.
4. Three flash modes, square preview, and a "rule of thirds" grid.
How about the photo filters for portraits? FaceTune is the photo editor for iPhone that retouch your face and removes blemishes. Besides the basic touch-up features, you can also change hair color and others.
1. Easy interface to change canvas, whiten, smoothing, details, reshape, etc.
2. Localized fingertip brushing of effects and edits with ease.
3. Great face recognition that controls effects and filters.
4. Improved skin smoothing and toning for a better portrait.
TouchRetouch is a photo editor for iPhone to remove unwanted objects from photos. The auto-recognition feature could select the unwanted parts accurately. It even erases blemishes from selfies and retouches faces.
1. Object removal tools to eliminate objects from your iPhone photos.
2. Quick repair with a quick brush or blemish remover.
3. Calculation to make it in removing line-like objects.
4. Clone stamp to remove a defect or repair the background.
No.12 RNI Films
1. Real-film filters grouped in different categories by film types.
2. Instant before/after preview to check the output images.
3. Offer classic film stocks that photographers can accustom.
4. Set the dust and scratches to either lighten or darken in the image.
No.13 Lens Distortions
Just as the name of the iPhone photo editor, Len Distortions let you enjoy a professional photo editing experience and filters to manage images to a high standard. It adds excellent lens and light effects to your photos.
1. Frame your subject with elegant glass textures.
2. Punctuate your shots with natural sunlight and lens flares.
3. Create atmospheric depth with genuine rain or fog.
4. All of the overlays are created by optically capturing real-world elements.
Mexture is another iPhone photo editor to apply textures, grains, and light leaks for beautiful creative edits. Moreover, you can make changes, fine-tune your edits with photo adjustments at any time during the editing process.
1. More than 150 analog light leaks, dusty film scans, tasteful grunge, etc.
2. 30 film presets that emulate popular film stocks with different styles.
3. Stack a virtually unlimited number of layers for beautiful blending effects.
4. Save the edits for future use with Mextures Formula workflow.
Part 3: Best Photo Editor for iPhone Alterantive on Windows 11/10/8/7 and macOS
WidsMob Retoucher is a versatile photo editor for Windows and Mac to edit iPhone photos on your computer. It provides different filters, such as the color parameters, remove the photo noise, apply the LOMO effects, polish the portrait, or even add film pack filters. Moreover, you can tweak the color opacity, vignette, and more other parameters. Just combine the different parameters to get the desired photo according to your requirement.
- Adjust the saturation, contrast, brightness, temperature, tint, and more.
- Polish the portrait images, such as skin smoothing and skin whitening.
- Remove the photo noise with luminance, chrominance and sharpness.
- Tweak the color rendition profile, color modes, and film grain.
Whether you need some professional photo editors for iPhone to crop, cut, rotate, add watermark, or need some photo filters to get a satisfactory result, the article shares the 14 frequently used iPhone photo editors according to your requirements. Just learn more about these programs and choose the desired one accordingly.