When you need to take photos to record daily life, share them to Instagram and other social media site. Whether you need to show the delicious dish you had, or interesting places visited, choose a Samsung photo editor to take full advantage of your Samsung Galaxy S10 is a great choice.
What should be the best photo editors for Samsung Android phone? Whether you need to take a nice photo with Samsung Galaxy S10, or edit the photos you have taken, you can always find a desired photo editor from the article with ease.
AirBrush is an easy Samsung photo editor to get a fantastic selfie and portrait with ease. It helps you beautify portrait images to the next level as a profession. You can find the user-friendly retouch tools, cool filter options, and even the natural and beautiful results.
1. Smooth face to remove blemish, pimple and other spots from portrait image.
2. Choose the filters and presets to portraits during the photo taking process.
3. Edit your portrait image before taking the picture with real-time editing tools.
4. Multiple editing features to blur, crop, stretch, slim and tune your pictures.
In order to get a classic and vintage analog film filter, VSCO is the Samsung photo editor to create and discover photos with stunning effects. When you upgrade to the membership, you can access to more than 100 presets, exclusive new Film X presets and tools.
1. Optimize the photos with exposure, contrast, filter, straighten and more.
2. Skew features to modify and stretch photos along x-axis and y-axis.
3. Apply effects to enhance photos with clarity, tint, skin tone, fade, etc.
4. Provide more great and modern filters than other Samsung photo editors.
When you just need one single Samsung photo editor for different editing purposes, S Photo Editor is the one you have to download. Whether you need to apply some funny effects, add amazing stickers or make a photo collage, you can get the desired photos with a visual histogram.
1. Time machine to find how do you like when you are 40, 60 or even 100.
3. Create a photo collage with more than 50 photo frame templates.
4. Cool pic-in-pic feature to get glasses, polaroid-bubble, drops and others.
How about the photographs in RAW formats? Snapseed is a professional and complete Samsung photo editor from Google. There are two major parts, tools and filters, which include healing, brush, structure, HDR, tune image, crop, rotate and other 29 functions.
1. Open and tweak RAW DNG files to save non-destructively/export as JPG.
2. Special Face Enhance and Face Pose features to enhance portrait images.
3. Save your personal looks, which you can apply them to new photos later.
4. All styles can be tweaked with find and precise controls for desired effects.
Is there a Samsung photo editor that you can get something special? Through an endless combination of colors, blends and textures to create stylish effects, such as vintage, light leaks, gritty textures and high contrast black and whites with Enlight in just few clicks.
1. Tweak the colors and intensity by using the slider controls with touch points.
2. Build your own unique filter library to save the custom filters via “Favorite”.
3. Thousands different filters with random button to get a satisfied image.
4. Multiple photo editing features to crop, rotate and flip image on Samsung.
Photo Lab has more than 900 filters, frames and effects to create face montage, edit photos, animated effects and stitch images together. The Samsung photo editor is able to make some creative portrait images with face effects and art frames.
1. More than 50 preset and neural art styles to turn any photo into an artwork.
2. Swap face to turn yourself into pirate, a horrible monster and an astronaut.
3. Apply various photo filters such as B/W, Neon Glow, Oil Painting, etc.
4. Create photo collage together in a sentimental or futuristic setting.
PicsArt Photo Editor is an all-in-one Samsung photo maker to make collage maker, drawing tools, photo editor, camera and more. It includes thousands of premium stickers, fonts, frames, collages and masks with Ads-free editing experience and new exclusive.
1. Provide 100 free templates to make grid style collage, template collage, etc.
2. Create cutouts, crop, stretch, clone, add text & adjust curves and more.
3. Custom stickers, clipart and stickers by adding them to your pictures.
4. PicsArt Camera lets you snap pictures with live effects and great brushes.
When you need to edit the Samsung photos in a real time and stunning effects, Bonfire Photo Editor Pro is the Samsung photo editor that has more than 100 unique effects and filters for professional/casual use, selfie and landscape photos.
1. Optimize the Samsung photos with artificial intelligence algorithm.
2. Improve skin complexion, smooth skin and make your skin glow.
3. Excellent B/W HDR filter, Bonfire filter, funk filter and pop art filter.
4. Fanny photo effects turn photos into a fancy watercolor fairy scene.
Pixlr Express is a free Samsung photo editor to apply effects, overlays and filters to make cool photo edits. Moreover, you can effortlessly touch up portraits to remove blemishes, red-eye, smooth skin, or whiten teeth with some simple tools.
1. Create photo collage with preset collages, grid styles, customized ratio, etc.
2. Make cool photo effects using pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more.
3. Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
4. Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
Just add the special effects and elements of Samsung photo editor Vimage to turn your photos into live art. Cinemagraphs are the latest trends of social media websites, which you can put a creative, eye-catching twist on your slideshows and visual marketing content.
1. Get similar LG V40's cinemagraph feature to Samsung Galaxy phones.
2. Basic editing like brightness, blur, crop, rotate, saturation, and other stuff.
3. Over 100 built-in effects and continuously add new ones to the app.
4. Erase part of effects by masking and further edit it with advanced features.
When you want to edit the photos of Samsung, the article has a compiled list for the 10 Samsung photo editors to touch up photos. Just check out the desired effects and get a desired one with ease. If you have any query about the desired photo editors for Samsung Galaxy, you can feel free to let me know in the article.